• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2014 11:43 am
Tags:
None
Jan 11, 2008
467 posts
125 upvotes

coke glass bottles

Hi all, just wondering where do i return those coke glass bottles? reading the msgs on the bottle doesn't say where should i take them to except quebec. I assumed there is a place like beer store to return those bottles. do you just throw them in the recycle bin? thanks
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Maybe they go back to the depots where bottles go?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I don't know about the rest of you, but I cut the bottom out and glue them onto coat hangers. Saves me hundreds of dollars a year in glasses.
Jun 6, 2014
317 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think they just go in the normal recycle bin. Unless you were charged a deposit for them (e.g. milk, LCBO), I haven't heard anything for coke.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3926 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I cut the bottom out and glue them onto coat hangers. Saves me hundreds of dollars a year in glasses.
My husband and I laughed about your answer. He has a strong prescription and now buys glasses with thin lenses. But back in the late 1970s they were not available. So we went and picked out a new pair of frames for him, but when we picked them up I was 100% certain that the optometrist had used the wrong frames. He quickly determined that I did not wear glasses and that the frames were right - it was just that with the "Coke bottle" lenses they looked very different. How true. (I am a Coke drinker - small glass bottles preferred.)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3926 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
KeitaRR wrote: Hi all, just wondering where do i return those coke glass bottles? reading the msgs on the bottle doesn't say where should i take them to except quebec. I assumed there is a place like beer store to return those bottles. do you just throw them in the recycle bin? thanks
Recycle bin - at least in Ontario. I drink the small bottles of Coke.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)