• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2014 3:59 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 27, 2004
718 posts
81 upvotes

note 3 screen replacement?

Cracked front screen looking for a good quality or oem screen does anyone have experience where to get it replaced? And are the screens like the real samsung? Thanks
4 replies
Feb 24, 2011
37 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Maybe check with a local Samsung authorized repair depot? A buddy of mine had his replaced, it cost close to $300 because it was the genuine/official Samsung part - which included the glass, the bezzel and the digitizer.
ಠ_ಠ
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
angy wrote: Cracked front screen looking for a good quality or oem screen does anyone have experience where to get it replaced? And are the screens like the real samsung? Thanks
Replacing a tablet/phone screen is quite a hassle and quite expensive. Should get an estimate via phone from Samsung first but if you don't know/haven't done it before, might as well look into getting a new phone instead (might end up being cheaper).
Jan 21, 2009
657 posts
126 upvotes
Montreal
You can always check them on eBay, they are not great quality but they do the job.
Sep 11, 2014
6 posts
New Westminster, BC
I replaced my htc one monitor by myself and purchased the screen from ebay for $50. it works but it is kinda difficult to do it if u don't have any cellphone repair experiences. there are tons of screen replacement tutorial on youtube. you can check it out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)