• Jul 7th, 2014 4:16 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
629 upvotes

ebay,even if the seller is trusted 99.8% approval,watch yourself

local gta boy.probably you've done business with them.
read the description,looked at the pictures,due diligence on how they handle themselves.
done deal
they sell,a good quantity of items and represent each one with actual pictures

bought 2 other items,figured I'd go back and look around to see if there might be something else of interest.
looked at items selling soonest.
saw another tablet,looked at the pictures and hey they are the very same images as the tablet I just bought.
took screen shots.identical.
could it be just an oversight?

sellers info on the ebay site.

Q: Are the photos in the listing of the actual unit?
A: Every unit that we sell is individually photographed prior to listing. Every auction has photos of the actual unit that is for sale. If a unit is brand new sealed we use stock photos of the unit for illustration purposes only.

seller is not responding to emails today, the weekend.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1059 upvotes
A small town north o…
edturon@hotmail.com wrote: If a unit is brand new sealed we use stock photos of the unit
Soooo...... is the item you bought NIB? Is the item you saw when you went back NIB? Without this information, your post is pointless.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
makaturing wrote: Soooo...... is the item you bought NIB? Is the item you saw when you went back NIB? Without this information, your post is pointless.
What I was thinking... if NIB seller aint gonna take it out of package and fotograph it. Of course they gonna use stock fotos.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1059 upvotes
A small town north o…
Ok, then... vendor is misrepresenting his stuff by stating each item is individually photographed. Not much you can do about it, though. If you went back to buy something else, you must be happy with the item you bought, so why open a can of worms by emailing the seller about the pictures?

I know the vendor you're talking about and have kept an eye on them for a long time. Never found a good deal yet.
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
629 upvotes
first time using this seller.

don't like worms.

my friend mikey though on a fishing trip ate 4 containers.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2014
1154 posts
388 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
makaturing wrote: Ok, then... vendor is misrepresenting his stuff by stating each item is individually photographed. Not much you can do about it, though. If you went back to buy something else, you must be happy with the item you bought, so why open a can of worms by emailing the seller about the pictures?

I know the vendor you're talking about and have kept an eye on them for a long time. Never found a good deal yet.
If it's new then
A: Every unit that we sell is individually photographed prior to listing. Every auction has photos of the actual unit that is for sale. If a unit is brand new sealed we use stock photos of the unit for illustration purposes only.
Something with more than two legs, but less than three.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1059 upvotes
A small town north o…
wowdoge wrote: If it's new then
Brilliant! Did you read anything before post #5?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1059 upvotes
A small town north o…
bigphil26 wrote: This is staples return department
How do you know this? I'm not saying you're wrong, but how do you know?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)