Personal Finance

Capital One - Android & iOS Canada App (Finally!)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2014 10:41 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1310 posts
718 upvotes
Montreal QC

Capital One - Android & iOS Canada App (Finally!)

Although it is two weeks new, I'm sure a lot of you have missed the recent launch of the Android/iOS application on the Canadian playstore/itunes - much better than using Chrome to check your transactions like we have been always doing :) I was let down when I original got the card because of the lack of Android app however the service / customer service from Cap 1 has been top notch - I did send feedback regarding the a Canadian app as probably many others did as well - happy they listened.

Here it is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... king&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/capital ... 15470?mt=8

Love the app thus far, very simple and well designed.
3 replies
Banned
Sep 29, 2012
1269 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
They have the infrastructure and budget to build an app but not the IT infrastructure to allow credit limit increases. Yep, they told me their system does not have the feature capability to enable credit limit increases.
Save. Save. Save.
Spend. Spend. Spend.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
2033 posts
334 upvotes
PartnerSolutions wrote: They have the infrastructure and budget to build an app but not the IT infrastructure to allow credit limit increases. Yep, they told me their system does not have the feature capability to enable credit limit increases.
Noone offers everything. They offer credit to those with bad credit. The probably offer most rewards. What they don't offer is customer service. Can't do this, can't do that. I pay for convenience and in this case if that means earning less rewards then so be it. I chose to be with a different issuer and will never go back to Capital One. Point being, if you dont like the package being offered to you go somewhere else. If you can live with what they offer then you stay with them.
Sep 6, 2010
32 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
This will be great if they added mobile payment via NFC.