Personal Finance

anyone got capital one costco mc already?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2014 1:35 am
Tags:
None
Jul 26, 2007
45 posts
3 upvotes

anyone got capital one costco mc already?

already applied, but didn't see any credit inquire from capital one yet.
anyone got this mc already?
7 replies
Banned
Sep 10, 2014
694 posts
145 upvotes
There are already 2 threads about this card in Personal Finance. Why would you not post in one of those?

FYI, it seems if you apply online, Transunion is pulled, and in store apps seem to be an Equifax pull. So depending how you applied, could be the reason you haven't seen a pull occur.
Feb 9, 2011
883 posts
131 upvotes
Montr
ive got equifax relling me capital one costco asked credit informations i was told by capitalone i was approuve but have no card yet here and cap1 wont tell me my approuved limit till i activate my card
Feb 9, 2011
883 posts
131 upvotes
Montr
i applied online and equifax was used
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2004
7673 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My dad got his; I also have mine but it's sitting here unactivated, and I still haven't gotten the second card. (My first card has my name misspelled, which I discovered the day they mailed the first card out, and they said they'd send me a replacement one.)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2748 upvotes
Vancouver
VivienM wrote: My dad got his; I also have mine but it's sitting here unactivated, and I still haven't gotten the second card. (My first card has my name misspelled, which I discovered the day they mailed the first card out, and they said they'd send me a replacement one.)
When did you and your dad apply? Online or at store?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2004
7673 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Speedy1 wrote: When did you and your dad apply? Online or at store?
Online, on the weekend of Sept. 27 or so. I think he may have applied Saturday and I applied Sunday? Or something like that?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2787 upvotes
Did you miss the 3 million other Costco Capital One threads?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)