• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2014 11:01 am
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA

Toronto Raptors replica OLDSCHOOL jerseys - $16.02 - FREE Shipping

Replica Toronto Raptors throwback jerseys - Originally seen on r/TorontoRaptors. Ratings give acknowledgement, I purchased 2 myself. Can't go wrong with $22 replica jerseys!
More images: Price Update:
The Derozan jerseys are down to $16.02
The Lowry jerseys are down to $21.74
68 replies
May 1, 2007
269 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
Not replica, counterfeit.
Feb 19, 2006
912 posts
183 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Actually you can go wrong. I purchased 2 replica world cup jerseys from these guys thinking I was getting a deal as opposed to going through the FIFA channels. The quality was beyond garbage. I counted it as a loss and trashed the jerseys.

Sorry if you already purchased. There is no cancelling.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1231 posts
750 upvotes
Canada
websurfer wrote: Actually you can go wrong. I purchased 2 replica world cup jerseys from these guys thinking I was getting a deal as opposed to going through the FIFA channels. The quality was beyond garbage. I counted it as a loss and trashed the jerseys.

Most aliexpress sellers will cancel the order if you ask before they ship it out.
Jun 21, 2012
508 posts
57 upvotes
Windsor
I've seen these before and was hesitant to purchase due to the quality. They seem ok from the pics but you never know.

Having said that, does anyone know whats the best place to get Raptors jerseys from at a reasonable price?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
websurfer wrote: Actually you can go wrong. I purchased 2 replica world cup jerseys from these guys thinking I was getting a deal as opposed to going through the FIFA channels. The quality was beyond garbage. I counted it as a loss and trashed the jerseys.

Yes I agree it depends on the seller, fortunately this seller is known for the quality. Few individuals on the Reddit thread have purchased from this individual on other shipments (Leafs jerseys) and said they were pretty spot on.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
kcheleb wrote: I've seen these before and was hesitant to purchase due to the quality. They seem ok from the pics but you never know.

Having said that, does anyone know whats the best place to get Raptors jerseys from at a reasonable price?
Your best bet may be National Sports or Winners. I've seen some decent stuff there but currently no one sells the throwback jerseys. Real Spotrs does but they are with Carter's name.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes

I got some WC ones as well and they were spectacular. Impossible to tell the difference compared to the real ones unless you really know what you're looking for.
Feb 19, 2006
912 posts
183 upvotes
Richmond Hill
nsd wrote: I got some WC ones as well and they were spectacular. Impossible to tell the difference compared to the real ones unless you really know what you're looking for.
I guess it varies. The quality for me was on par with buying from a flea market. You would think your getting a good deal, if you didn't know any better.
Apr 27, 2007
353 posts
346 upvotes
Bought a throwback one from taobao before and the raptor was missing the black dash for the eyes -.-

So at least this one has the eyes done correctly. I'll probably buy a couple and see how they look cause the real ones are WAY too expensive.

I'll let everyone know how they compare the non-retro ones compare to the real ones.
Aug 10, 2011
64 posts
18 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Waiting for someone to post one up before I jump on this
Mar 7, 2011
830 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Smashy wrote: ..............
They don't even teach script here anymore, doubt a "factory slave" would be able to put a note like that together on some Hilroy.
Jun 10, 2008
67 posts
2 upvotes
Besides the issue of the quality of the jersey, these are still counterfeit.

And since they use trademarked material, is that not illegal ?

On a related topic, I saw Reebok Leaf jerseys at Costco (North York) for $23.
I'm not up to date on the different levels of jerseys, but it seemed like the lowest quality Replica ones. But I assume they are the "real" deal.
Dec 19, 2008
746 posts
142 upvotes
FYI Price Update:

The Derozan jerseys are down to $16.02
The Lowry jerseys are down to $21.74
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3930 posts
2259 upvotes
ontheDB wrote: Besides the issue of the quality of the jersey, these are still counterfeit.

I'm not up to date on the different levels of jerseys, but it seemed like the lowest quality Replica ones. But I assume they are the "real" deal.
If the jerseys have the Reebok logo on them, then yes it would be classified as counterfeit and the jersey may be seized by Customs. Just not worth the hassle IMO.
Jul 14, 2008
192 posts
4 upvotes
O remembering someone wore a fake jersey like this to a Raptors game and someone pointed it out to security guard. After that, a few securities came over to him and kicked him out of the game. hahahaha. If you are a true Raptors fans, even if you can't afford a real jersey, you can always buy their number tees. Supporting counterfeit is always not a great thing to do. Not to mentioned that, you can always buy traded players swingman jerseys for $19.99 to 29.99 at sportcheks or other places.
Jul 14, 2008
192 posts
4 upvotes
ontheDB wrote: Besides the issue of the quality of the jersey, these are still counterfeit.

Those are real replica verson. If costco sells fake, they would've been sued pretty badly.