• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2014 3:24 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 3, 2005
697 posts
325 upvotes

Return to B&H Photo

Has anyone returned purchases to B&H from Canada? do they refund the duty/taxes/shipping cost? I assume I need to pay to return the shipping?
1 reply
Oct 15, 2017
27 posts
18 upvotes
TORONTO
canadatoronto wrote: Has anyone returned purchases to B&H from Canada? do they refund the duty/taxes/shipping cost? I assume I need to pay to return the shipping?
Got a big order [camera monitor etc for more than 6000 us dollars and paid tax in us dollars]
There is an option you pay tax to the b&h but when you return it you can not get it back[find out more here hassle-b-h-photo-tax-refund-returning-2129464/](just the hint: B&H tells you to get The Tax from UPS they don't have it and UPS tells you that you have to deal with B&H to get your refund -will stock to this loop that I am right now!!!)

If you buy anything don't choose to pay tax at the checkout and you can pay it to the UPS or other posts that deliver it to you
If you already have bought your shopping from B&H and paid the Tax and want to return - this is the problem and you can't do anything just following up see how you can get your money back
it's more than 1000 dollars that I paid for tax - is a huge money for me at least and I'm thinking of getting the case to the court

I placed my order in Sep 12 2017 and got my packages about a week and after 3 days returned it but still couldn't get my full money back today is oct 16 2017

Good Luck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)