Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2015/03/05 HMV: WIN A TRIP TO THE JUNOS (no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2015 7:25 pm
Tags:
None
May 23, 2013
213 posts
2527 upvotes

2015/03/05 HMV: WIN A TRIP TO THE JUNOS (no QC)

[IMG]https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=554B843F[/IMG]

Rules: https://www.facebook.com/notes/hmv-cana ... 6528763321

HOW TO ENTER:
Entrants can submit their nominees/winner one of three ways (LOL, I can only see 2 ways but for the lols I left it in here)

1) Tweet the name of the hmv awards category, your selected nominees, and winner, to @hmvcanada with the hashtag #hmvawards (you must be following @hmvCanada & @TheJUNOAwards for your entry to be eligible.

2) Send an email to production@hmv.ca with the subject “hmvawards” In the body of the email, FirstName LastName, PhoneNumber, including your predetermined hmv awards category, and your selected nominees,

#hmvawards APPROVED CATEGORIES:

Best Hair
Best Dressed
Most likely to break out in song on the Red Carpet
Most likely to sing in the shower
Best Beard
Most likely to prank their bandmates
Most likely to sleep in on JUNO day
Most likely to photo bomb on the red carpet
Most likely to forget their own lyrics
Most likely to chug a bottle of maple syrup
Most likely to make you cry during their acceptance speech
Most likely to be Late for the JUNO awards
Best dance moves
Ms/Mr Congeniality
Most likely to star in a movie
Bring home to mother award
Caffeine addict award
Wise guy/Girl Award ( Most sarcastic)
Social Butterfly Award (most likely to befriend a stranger)
Punny Award (talks in puns)

GRAND PRIZE: One (1) “Grand Prize” available consisting of a trip for two (2) to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and shall include:

Roundtrip, economy airfare for the winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to Hamilton from any major Canadian international airport departing March 13th 2015 and returning March 16th 2015.
Four (4) day, three (3) night hotel accommodations, to be fulfilled on March 13-16, for the winner and Guest (one room based on double occupancy) Hotel will require a valid credit card in an adult guest’s name to cover incidentals.
Two (2) tickets to The 2015 JUNO Awards™Broadcast, two (2) Red Carpet Audience passes, two (2) wristbands for front of the line access at JUNO Fan Fare™ including guaranteed autographs by all of the artists at JUNO Fan Fare™, plus two (2) VIP JUNO Fan Fare™ Behind the Scenes passes.
2013 wins=$10,000 2014 wins=$6000 2015 wins=$9500 2016 wins=$10211.56
12 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Do people still collect autographs? I thought that had fallen by the way of the selfie.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6132 upvotes
Toronto
If "Trip to Hamilton" was in the title of this thread, I bet fewer people would open it ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1396 posts
228 upvotes
Some nominees:

Group of the year: Arkells​, Chromeo, Mother Mother, ​Nickelback and You+Me.
Artist: Bryan Adams, Deadmau5, Leonard Cohen, Sarah McLachlan, The Weeknd.
International album: PRISM - Katy Perry​, Pure Heroine - Lorde, Midnight Memories - One Direction, In the Lonely Hour - Sam Smith, 1989 - Taylor Swift.
Pop album: Avril Lavigne, Down with Webster, Lights, Magic!, Nikki Yanofsky.
Fan choice award: Arcade Fire,Bobby Bazini, Drake, Hedley, Leonard Cohen, Magic!, Michael Bublé, Nickelback, Serge Fiori, You+Me.
Single: Hold On, We’re Going Home - Drake ft. Majid Jordan, Crazy for You - Hedley, Hideaway - Kiesza, Rude - Magic!, We’re All in This Together - Sam Roberts Band.
Album: Where I Belong - Bobby Bazini, Wild Life - Hedley, Popular Problems - Leonard Cohen, No Fixed Address - Nickelback, Serge Fiori - Serge Fiori.
​Aboriginal album: The Whole World’s Got the Blues - Crystal Shawanda, For The Light - Digging Roots, Heart of the People - Leela Gilday, Animism - Tanya Tagaq, The (Post) Mistress - Tomson Highway.
Rap recording: PA2: The Director’s Cut - Marco Polo, The Legends League Presents: Naturally Born Strangers - Naturally Born Strangers, Dear America - P Reign, Amani - Saukrates, Stigmata - Tre Mission.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)