Personal Finance

Recurring bills for Scotiabank Momentum visa infinite

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2015 8:54 pm
Sep 3, 2012
7 posts
Waterloo

Recurring bills for Scotiabank Momentum visa infinite

Any one has any idea how to correctly set a bill as recurring bill for Scotiabank Momentum visa infinite? Specifically, for wind mobile, I set up pre-authorized payment on windmobile.ca, but it doesn't show as a recurring bill on my credit card for any of the past three payments for the past three months. Thanks!
5 replies
Aug 26, 2014
131 posts
55 upvotes
Markham, ON
antiagainst wrote: Any one has any idea how to correctly set a bill as recurring bill for Scotiabank Momentum visa infinite? !
You don't set up the bill payment frequency. The merchants / vendors do. I used the Momentum to pay for StateFarm insurance and I received a 1% CB, after the Desjadin's acquisition of StateFarm it changed the name to Certas and they now set it up as 'recurring' so now I am gaining 2% every month.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4947 posts
425 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
CCHunter wrote: You don't set up the bill payment frequency. The merchants / vendors do. I used the Momentum to pay for StateFarm insurance and I received a 1% CB, after the Desjadin's acquisition of StateFarm it changed the name to Certas and they now set it up as 'recurring' so now I am gaining 2% every month.
+1. Some vendor will show up as recurring and some don't.
sign by: someone
Aug 14, 2013
548 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Rogers counts as recurring.
Feb 22, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just received the Momentum Infinite VISA this month. I am wondering if our kids' pre-authorized daycare charge will be counted as recurring bill payments.
Sep 3, 2012
7 posts
Waterloo
Thanks for the reply!

It seems that's the case. But when I called wind mobile rep to ask whether they can set to use the recurring bill type, they were totally no idea of what I am talking about.. Got frustrated and gave up.

The strange thing is bell internet is also not shown as a recurring bill for me..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)