Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2015/06/08 Ford Credit Dream Drive Sweepstakes

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2015 11:01 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 22, 2012
735 posts
8889 upvotes
Quebec

2015/06/08 Ford Credit Dream Drive Sweepstakes

To enter: http://www.fordcreditdreamdrive.ca/
Rules: http://www.fordcreditdreamdrive.ca/en/rules.html

Must be at least 25 years old have a valid driver's license and proof of current automobile insurance (in accordance with the applicable law of their jurisdiction of residence), as of April 29, 2015.
Share and receive up to 10 bonus entries.
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won by eligible Canadian Entrants and one (1) Grand Prize available to be won by eligible U.S. Entrants. Each Grand Prize consists of the winner's choice of ONE (1) of the following Mustang “Dream Drives” to take place in Summer 2015. Choice of Mustang Dream Drive is subject to the approval of Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion.

(a) Pacific Coast Highway (Monterey, CA – Laguna Beach, CA; approx. 544 miles). Dream Drive travel route could include Big Sur, Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara, Malibu, Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach.

(b) Going-To-The-Sun Road (Glacier National Park, Flathead/Glacier Counties, MT; approx. 50 miles). Dream Drive travel route could include Heavens Peak, Avalanche Creek, Lake McDonald, and Logan Pass.

(c) Southwest Adventure – Route 66 (Grand Canyon, AZ – Las Vegas, NV; approx. 300 miles). Dream Drive travel route could include Grand Canyon south rim, Peach Springs, AZ, Kingsman, AZ – heart of Route 66, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Las Vegas Strip, and optional excursion to Death Valley.

(d) Great River Road (Memphis, TN – New Orleans, LA; approx. 400 miles). Dream Drive travel route could include Beale Street in Memphis, Civil War battlefield in Vicksburg, MS, Natchez Trace Parkway (Port Gibson – Natchez, MS), the Louisiana bayou and/or the French Quarter New Orleans.

(e) Overseas Highway (Miami, FL – Key West, FL; approx. 160 miles). Dream Drive travel route could include Key Largo, Islamorada, Looe Key, and Big Pine Key.

(f) Trans-Canada Highway (Kelowna, British Columbia – Calgary, Alberta); - approx. 611 km / 380 miles) Dream Drive travel route could include Revelstoke (British Columbia), Banff National Park (Alberta), and Lake Louise (Alberta).

All Mustang Dream Drive trips will last 4 days/3 nights. Winner will receive coach air travel for him/herself and one (1) guest from major commercial airport (or international airport, as the case may be) nearest winner's residence to major commercial (or international) airport nearest the starting point of chosen Mustang Dream Drive; coach air travel for winner and one (1) guest from major commercial airport (or international airport, as the case may be) nearest ending point of chosen Mustang Dream Drive to major commercial (or international) airport nearest winner's residence (all airports being determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); use of Ford Mustang sports car for Mustang Dream Drive (color, model and options of Ford Mustang sports car being of Sponsor's sole choosing); accommodations along Mustang Dream Drive route, including parking (specific hotel properties/locations along Mustang Dream Drive route being of Sponsor's sole choosing); $1,500 (USD) gift card (issuer to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion; subject to terms/conditions of use as indicated thereon; but if winner selects Mustang Dream Drive option f, gift card will be in CAN); digital camera; $750 (USD) to be used for gas (or other expenses) during chosen Mustang Dream Drive; Ford Mustang-related souvenirs; snacks and non-alcoholic beverages; admission to select activities, restaurants and events on chosen Mustang Dream Drive route as well as costs of parking in conjunction therewith. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize Trip: $8,500 (USD).

THE GRAND PRIZE MUSTANG DREAM DRIVE INVOLVES THE WINNER DRIVING A CERTAIN NUMBER OF MILES/KILOMETERS EACH DAY. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH DRIVING A SIGNIFICANT DISTANCE FOR SEVERAL DAYS OR DRIVING A SHORT DISTANCE OVER RUGGED TERRAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, thanks OP... It's rather interesting that of the 6 options presented, I have personally already driven five of them, and only (a) would be new to me. So guess which I chose :)
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Fanatic
Mar 7, 2011
5265 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Route 66 is my choice. Many Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
I've driven the Arizona route before, but I'd be all in for another Vegas-AZ adventure!
Dec 7, 2013
44 posts
53 upvotes
Calgary
I've been on all but Florida and the Going-To-The-Sun road, while short, is the most striking to me (Close second is the Pacific Coast).Don't discount the length in choosing one, you get the car for a few days and there are countless drives almost as beautiful just around the area. Looking Glass Highway, by Lake MacDonald, the trip around Flathead and Whitefish Lakes, etc...Of course I'm biased, being next to my home, but I've been around the world a few times over and it holds up.

I wish they would have done the Crowsnest Trail from Lethbridge towards Vancouver rather than the Trans Canada, the former is much slower but a lot more beautiful and fun to drive in the summer. The map is also wrong about the location. Flathead is in the far NW of Montana, the Rockies.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)