Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2015/10/15 CTV- Amazing Race "fuel your favorite team"

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2015 11:16 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS

2015/10/15 CTV- Amazing Race "fuel your favorite team"

Enter

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/fuel ... ouriteteam

Rules

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/fuel ... ouriteteam

3. TO ENTER the Contest, an Eligible Entrant must visit the website located at www.fuelyourfavouriteteam.ctv.ca, click on the Contest page and complete and submit an entry during the Contest Period by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include the Eligible Entrant’s first and last name, address, e-mail address, age, ten digit day time and evening telephone number and the Eligible Entrant’s vote for his or her favourite Amazing Race Canada Team (S3) (each, a “Team”). There is a limit of one (1) entry/vote per Eligible Entrant per Day (where a “Day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except for the first Day of the Contest Period, which begins at 10:00:00 a.m. ET).

4. PRIZES:

Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize, consisting of $2,662.40 CAD in Petro-Canada gift cards, which is the equivalent of free gas for one (1) year. The value of the Grand Prize is based on an average annual gasoline purchase amount of $2,662.40 per year (40L of gasoline a week, at a cost of $1.28. per litre, multiplied by 52 weeks). The gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions the issuer.

Secondary Prizes: There are eleven (11) Secondary Prizes, each consisting of one (1) $100Petro-Canada Gift card (each card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer). Approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is one hundred dollars ($100.00) CAD. One (1) Secondary Prize will be allocated to each Secondary Prize draw during the Contest Period; see Selection of Winners below for details. The number of Secondary Prizes available to be won will decrease as they are awarded during the Contest Period.
43 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
And here I thought we'd be off the oil kick within a lot less than 50 years...

Thanks...
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1396 posts
228 upvotes
The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitutions or transfers of the Prize will be allowed.

I guess giving it to my grandkids is out of the question.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32143 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
digidaze wrote: The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitutions or transfers of the Prize will be allowed.

I guess giving it to my grandkids is out of the question.
Interesting, if you die before the 50 years the prize is voided?
Easy solution, you go with them, fill the tank and pay with the card. You can make it a weekly tradition.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Anyone else watching?
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Please note that I changed this to daily!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
I have officially seperated the two different contests out of this thread and created a new thread 2015-09-27-petro-canada-free-gas-50-years-1768097/ with the other contest using the first mention of it from this thread.

one contest is daily (ctv contest here) and one is weekly (petro canada contest)
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig