Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

***FREE 48 hr Xbox Live trial or MSFT Points***

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2008 1:33 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 18, 2005
172 posts
167 upvotes

***FREE 48 hr Xbox Live trial or MSFT Points***

1. Go to : http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx
2. register
3. Once you've registered, on the next page, please click "I don't have an access code"
4. Or use this one "AA4XPN3"
5. Then put the code in the code box
6. Then fill out word verification
7. hit next
8. You've won something! (More then likely a 48 hour code - but sometimes a small amount of MSFT Points)

I think you can use it 1 time per 24 hr period or keep registering with different fake info...

Have fun!

Found on the ign.com forums - user clownage - Thanks!
107 replies
Oct 3, 2005
479 posts
31 upvotes
Edmonton
sweet deal, anyone need 48 hr codes? I will post some if anyone wants then (and is too lazy to fill out the form once).
I really want some points.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
1047 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
cyberg4 wrote: sweet deal, anyone need 48 hr codes? I will post some if anyone wants then (and is too lazy to fill out the form once).
I really want some points.
I wouldn't mind! Can you PM it to me so no one takes as I'm work?

I just got rid of my Live and need to update my NHL rosters, but you can't w/ out Live...

~
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
thanks. my free month just expired. and it's great that the code expires in 2009 :D
Jun 15, 2005
192 posts
Toronto
Is this a one-shot deal, or can I use a new code after the 48hrs. expires? I'm guessing to do so I'd have to use a different gamer-tag (and e-mail address)???
Nov 18, 2005
172 posts
167 upvotes
martin909 wrote: Is this a one-shot deal, or can I use a new code after the 48hrs. expires? I'm guessing to do so I'd have to use a different gamer-tag (and e-mail address)???
I think you can just keep putting in different codes...but I'm not 100% sure. A friend of mine kept using the ones that I had from games that I bought and he always had the same gamertag online...
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
i have tried a buncha times now, and i can never get any M$ points.....only the free 48 hr trials.

I always click on "I don't have an access code", and it keeps giving the same free code mentioned by OP: AA4XPN3

Is this access code a guaranteed losing number? Cuz i wanna know if i should quit tryin now.

Anyone have any luck winning anything except 48 hr free trials with that code?
Nov 18, 2005
172 posts
167 upvotes
....only 48 hr codes for me so far (5 tries) - but the forum that I found this in - people are reporting 100 MSFT Points & 500 MSFT Points (1 in 30 or so)

I don't know the exact odds though....
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
[quote]
ELIGIBILITY. Promotion open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 or older as of July 1, 2007. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its parent company, PepsiCo, Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings and spouse of each) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.

COMPLIMENTARY GIFT. Visitwww.keepingittwisted.com/xboxpromoto play the Tropicana Twister Xbox
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
man, it's going to take a long time to get a free year.. :lol: :o
Oct 20, 2007
180 posts
quick question, do you need a US Xbox Live account for the codes to work?
Oct 7, 2004
762 posts
63 upvotes
Where the deals are
can you keep getting free 48 hour codes if you already have gold to extend your membership?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5893 posts
42 upvotes
this is pretty wicked! lemme use up my free month first =)
Dec 24, 2006
134 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
Nice i did this 5 times then Won 100 Points plus 4 48 subsciptions lol
Jun 6, 2006
375 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Limework wrote: Nice i did this 5 times then Won 100 Points plus 4 48 subsciptions lol
me to, tried entering the code on xbox.com in my profile and it wouldnt accept it...
weird.

it was for my CA account... i hae US one 2... shrug.
try on xbox later.
-----------------
Some people are like slinkies...They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
icevenom wrote: me to, tried entering the code on xbox.com in my profile and it wouldnt accept it...
weird.

it was for my CA account... i hae US one 2... shrug.
try on xbox later.
the code works in account management only. took me awhile to figure that out :o

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)