Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Jenn-Air JSM900 400 Watt Stand Mixer - $229 @ HomeDepot.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2007 8:01 am
Tags:
None
Feb 5, 2007
202 posts
29 upvotes
Richmond

[Home Depot] Jenn-Air JSM900 400 Watt Stand Mixer - $229 @ HomeDepot.ca

Hi All,

The advertisement banner at the top of the site caught my eye earlier today since we're looking to get a stand-mixer for my mother-in-law for Christmas. Not sure if it's really a "Secret Deal" only for RFD users as mentioned:

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/stor ... lagfeature

Anyways, you have to go through the entire process of putting the item in your cart and then getting to check out just before payment information before you see the REAL price, but the price drops from $349 to $229, which I think is a pretty decent price for a 400 watt stand mixer. We have a KitchenAid Artisan which we got for our wedding and it was quite a bit pricier. The Jenn-Air mixer has some interesting colours and the bowl is made of glass, which makes it quite an eyecatcher although I guess it's also potentially more breakable.

The reviews for this mixer are overall good. Apparently the parts are a bit of a challenge to get as it's not in active production, but to ease this worry the KitchenAid mixer parts fit without problem.

Enjoy!
2 replies
Feb 5, 2007
202 posts
29 upvotes
Richmond
free shipping. My total 258.77 after tax.
Aug 26, 2007
85 posts
seems like a very good deal if you are in the market for this type of thing. The OP is correct that you need to proceed all the way through the check out process until the $229 price shows up at the payment info page.
Too bad the black base/clear bowl is sold out (the other 4 colors are still available).
Regular price is listed as $449. On sale for $349.
Doesn't seem to be RFD exclusive as I went through the process on a different computer with no link to RFD and he price still dropped to $229.