Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NEW $9.99 Rubik's Revolution Game

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2007 9:56 am
Tags:
None
Jun 16, 2007
480 posts
13 upvotes

NEW $9.99 Rubik's Revolution Game

Was flipping through tru flyer and saw this
pretty nice gift, looked at the specs, they added "electronic challenges" to the old school rubik's cube, cheapest i've seen it is 14.98$ preettty good deal!
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
Knowing the store and the location would be awesome! :)
Jul 2, 2005
433 posts
111 upvotes
Scarborough
Bought a set (an extra mini version) at costco undr $20. But the term Rubik's was misleading, the squares are fixed and has nothing to do with Rubik's cube!. My son only played it for a day.
Jun 16, 2007
480 posts
13 upvotes
whhhattt the squares dont move on this one!??!??

thats so dumb
must reconsider then lol
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Yup, it's electronic now. Sucks that everything has to use batteries nowadays. Stuffed animals, dollhouses, now puzzles...

:cool:
Nov 21, 2007
132 posts
I saw a monopoly commercial on TV today that used a plastic "credit card" and digital funds instead of actual monopoly paper money. Who the heck plays monopoly without monopoly paper money!!!

...kids these days, don't know nuthin that's good for em with their electronics n what not...
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1005 posts
349 upvotes
BC
got one of these as a gift from a friend, it's periodically fun i.e. when i'm bored

i'm much more a fan of the real cube though :) got the 3x3 under my belt.. trying to look for a 4x4 and 5x5 ;) .. anyone know of places to get'em?
Feb 6, 2003
951 posts
30 upvotes
It's totally dumb.

Especially if the batteries run out in the middle of the game.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
bigredlemon wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Techno-Source-300 ... B000P0TP8I

horrible reviews on amazon... apparently it's more like simon sez than rubiks cube as the pieces don't even move?
there are also extrememly positive reviews on amazon
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
Costco B&M includes a mini version in the kit for $12.97 now, after a $5 instant discount.
Jul 2, 2005
433 posts
111 upvotes
Scarborough
Bastich wrote: Yup, it's electronic now. Sucks that everything has to use batteries nowadays. Stuffed animals, dollhouses, now puzzles...

:cool:
Not only the squares do not move, as I mentioned earlier it has nothing to do with Rubik's cube. The objective is not to make colors to one side (electronic or not). There are about 6 electronic games. The middle square on each side is a push button, and it gives voice instruction to "press red" etc....
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
1162 posts
3 upvotes
Glad that I read all your comments before I run out to buy one this morning :cheesygri
Save me 10 bucks.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
schmoey wrote: got one of these as a gift from a friend, it's periodically fun i.e. when i'm bored

i'm much more a fan of the real cube though :) got the 3x3 under my belt.. trying to look for a 4x4 and 5x5 ;) .. anyone know of places to get'em?
Last Sunday, I ordered a 4x4 for my daughter from the Rubik's Official Online site. It will be delivered tomorrow according to the Canada Post tracking.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)