Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Christmas Tree - $10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2007 2:24 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 27, 2006
843 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto

Christmas Tree - $10

If your looking for a christmas tree head down to the City TV Breakfast Television parking lot tommorow where they'll be selling 1000 trees for only $10. All money will be going to the Daily Bread Food Bank and $10 dollars is only the minimum donation. They start at 6 AM tommorow.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_17455.aspx
17 replies
Dec 18, 2005
414 posts
8 upvotes
IKEA is selling great christmas trees 5' - 7', $20 only.
Plus you get $20 coupon for your next purchase at IKEA
:)
Happy Holidays !
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
11038 posts
1546 upvotes
Brampton
Russian wrote: IKEA is selling great christmas trees 5' - 7', $20 only.
Plus you get $20 coupon for your next purchase
Did you actually see the Ikea trees :?: I want to get a tall one & 7 ft. does not sound that tall :( Anyone know where they sell tall Christmas trees?

Thanks,
Dec 18, 2005
414 posts
8 upvotes
patrob wrote: Did you actually see the Ikea trees :?: I want to get a tall one & 7 ft. does not sound that tall :( Anyone know where they sell tall Christmas trees?

Thanks,
I bought one for myself, 6' is tall enough for me
Oct 9, 2006
24 posts
5 upvotes
Got our tree from Ikea last year & it was easily 7 foot tall if not 8 ... was too big for the room ... had to cut some off & it was a nice full round tree too ... thing was huge!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
11038 posts
1546 upvotes
Brampton
Russian wrote: I bought one for myself, 6' is tall enough for me
For my 2 storey family room, I kind of need at least a 9 ft. or taller :lol:

I actually called the Etobicoke location & asked them if they have larger than 8 ft. trees & they guy had no idea & when I asked if he can have someone check & let me know, they refused> :( I guess too much work for them :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
Home Depot is having their buy a Tree (any tree from $19.99 and up) and get a $25 off $100 coupon.

I've always liked their $19.99 trees and we can always find things in January to buy for a $100... owning a house... you're always spending money :D
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2256 posts
652 upvotes
I think that since CHUM CITY is donating ALL money collected to the Daily Bread Food Bank (with a minimum $10 donation) makes this VERY HOT! IMO
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
Russian wrote: IKEA is selling great christmas trees 5' - 7', $20 only.
Plus you get $20 coupon for your next purchase at IKEA
Happy Holidays !
The coupon you get is $20 off of next purchase over $75...
Nov 15, 2006
864 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Look at the citynews link...they are REAL trees !!

Ikea's are plastic, correct?
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
12253 posts
858 upvotes
wrecker wrote: Look at the citynews link...they are REAL trees !!

Ikea's are plastic, correct?
No, Ikea sells real trees. I was able to find a 9 footer there, and there were plenty more...with the stand, I actually had to cut it down a bit. Nice looking tree.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2258 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto West
Bought an IKEA tree last year and this year.. cant beat em.. and they had probably 300+ trees in the lot to pick from
Feedback - Hofo--Heatware--RedFlag[/B]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
11038 posts
1546 upvotes
Brampton
deep wrote: I was able to find a 9 footer there, and there were plenty more...with the stand, I actually had to cut it down a bit.
Which location did you find the 9ft. tree :?: I called the Vaughan store & they told me 7 is the tallest> :(

So looks like I will be heading to http://www.hockleyvalley.on.ca/christmastrees.htm to get my 10 ft. - 12 ft. tree :D
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
12253 posts
858 upvotes
patrob wrote: Which location did you find the 9ft. tree :?:
Burlington. The quality of the trees is OK, but not amazing. However, we hit two cut-your-own places last weekend, and couldn't find anything over 6ft to actually cut. Only the trucked in trees were any good, and they were $79+. Since we won't even be spending Xmas here, I think $20 is good for me.