Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca - DOTD - Brunswick Pro Bowling (Nintendo Wii) - $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2007 4:16 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 24, 2005
779 posts
469 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca - DOTD - Brunswick Pro Bowling (Nintendo Wii) - $19.99

Today's DOTD from Amazon.ca is Brunswick Pro Bowling (Nintendo Wii) for $19.99!

http://amazon.ca/gp/product/B000QJLQBM/ ... _i=3198031

Add an item that is $19.01 or more to get FREE SHIPPING.

Also, enter coupon code MAPNEWNCSAVE to save $10 on a purchase of $40 or more (for new Amazon.ca customers only).

11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
I could have sworn that I saw this game on for 19.99 regular price at futureshop... It might have been a different bowling game, but I remember it because it was the only cheap one. Regardless, thanks for the deal/
Dec 17, 2006
996 posts
Yeah, that's pretty much standard price at most places. It's even one of the games in the 2-4-1 $30 packages at Walmart in the states.
Oct 20, 2005
676 posts
77 upvotes
If I remember correctly, this game got quite below-average reviews, but for $19.99 it might be worth it.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1310 posts
417 upvotes
Ottawa
SomeGuyyyyyy wrote: If I remember correctly, this game got quite below-average reviews, but for $19.99 it might be worth it.
Stick with Wii Sports Bowling. This game is horrible, unless you're really into bowling simulations.
Apr 9, 2007
265 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
This should be a cold deal unless its for under 5 bucks hehe
Jul 2, 2006
966 posts
5 upvotes
nguyentri wrote: Stick with Wii Sports Bowling. This game is horrible, unless you're really into bowling simulations.
Hmm do you mean that it's too realistic?
Mar 18, 2007
135 posts
55 upvotes
Nowhere near as hot as yesterday's DotD, but I guess they can't all be winners.
Apr 21, 2004
180 posts
4 upvotes
Coquitlam
Tereno wrote: Hmm do you mean that it's too realistic?
From the review at http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/brun ... view.html:
  • "When it comes to actually bowling, the control mechanics are nigh identical to Wii Bowling"
  • "The angle of your wrist during your release won't have an appreciable effect, and fans of Wii Bowling will likely lament this lack"
  • "No matter how slow or fast you swing, you'll never really be in sync with your character onscreen, which is entirely unhelpful"
  • "As a simulation game, Brunswick Pro Bowling aims to incorporate the myriad factors and miniscule variables that make the difference between a good roll and a great roll. Lane oil patterns, bowler arm strength, fatigue, hook, and power are all incorporated into the action. Regrettably, the Wii controls do not allow for the type of precision necessary to take all these factors into account, and this creates a margin of error that will frustrate even the steadiest hands"
  • "On the whole, Brunswick Pro Bowling presents a fair facsimile of professional bowling, which itself is pretty unexciting. If you take umbrage at that assertion and actually enjoy watching the PBA on ESPN, then Brunswick Pro Bowling offers the kind of bowling sim you'd likely enjoy"
  • "If, on the other hand, the only pro bowlers you can name are The Dude, Walter Sobchak, and a guy who calls himself "The Jesus," you'd best leave this one alone."
Jan 18, 2006
545 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
played way too much wii bowling that i'm gonna shun any bowling game.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
matdwyer wrote: I could have sworn that I saw this game on for 19.99 regular price at futureshop... It might have been a different bowling game, but I remember it because it was the only cheap one. Regardless, thanks for the deal/
BB is selling for $30 reg. price

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetai ... FS10091347

not found on FS.ca, but i can confirm this is $20 EDLP at FS

i saw a ton of these in the "$20 or less" game bin (the same dump bins you'd see at WM :razz: )
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)