Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Brick

The Brick boxing day plasma

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2007 2:38 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 19, 2007
1 posts

[The Brick] The Brick boxing day plasma

from the 21-24th the brick has 32" plasma tvs on sale for $$$548$$$. i think i might snag this one. :evil: :razz:
19 replies
May 17, 2007
454 posts
1 upvote
Greater Toronto Area
Oh please, don't spoil me with the details...
Nov 22, 2007
425 posts
4 upvotes
Barrie
HdDtv deal wrote: from the 21-24th the brick has 32" plasma tvs on sale for $$$548$$$. i think i might snag this one. :evil: :razz:
what model/brand?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1304 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
You might want to check out the specs on this.I believe it will accept an HD signal but it will display as an ED.There are a couple of 32" plasmas LG being one that I have looked at the specs.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
13194 posts
7650 upvotes
Kanata
It is probably the Visionquest Van Gogh. If it is the LG, i'll probably buy one.
Apr 22, 2005
460 posts
19 upvotes
Its up on their website.

Link

Prima PS-3288C
32" Plasma Flat Panel TV
33 (W) X 12 (D) X 27 (H) inches

Progressive Scan
Closed Caption
3D Digital Comb Filter
HD Supported Definitions 480i,480P
Display Area(mm) 708.01(H) x 398.4(V)
Macrovision
Resolution 852 x 480
Noise Reduction
Brightness(nit) 550
ON/OFF Timer
Contrast 1200:1(type)
Parental Control
Viewing Angle -160/160
Picture Freeze
Pixel Pitch 831 (H)
:twisted:
Sep 9, 2007
828 posts
206 upvotes
Surrey
I'd stay away from Prima anything. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying their surround setup a few months ago (it was cheap) and last month the front channel stopped working (its a 4ohm setup so its all pretty much worthless now, can't seem to find any speakers with compatible specs).

Anyway, since then I've tried to track down their customer service. Its basically non existant. A number that rings off the hook everytime. A simple google search reveals hundreds of other people with the same problem (most everyone with their line of tvs).

Heck their website seems like it was designed by a 2 year old (dead links et all).

Stay away from this, $500 is a lot of money for a pile of ****.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3338 posts
602 upvotes
GVR
Nutchos wrote: I'd stay away from Prima anything. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying their surround setup a few months ago (it was cheap) and last month the front channel stopped working (its a 4ohm setup so its all pretty much worthless now, can't seem to find any speakers with compatible specs).

Anyway, since then I've tried to track down their customer service. Its basically non existant. A number that rings off the hook everytime. A simple google search reveals hundreds of other people with the same problem (most everyone with their line of tvs).

Heck their website seems like it was designed by a 2 year old (dead links et all).

Yes. The Brick are the worst company I've EVER dealt with, and were, unfortunately, the first Canadian company I dealt with in Canada when I first came here. Gave me a horrible time buying from them. Stay away from them. Screw their discounts - trust me, nothing is worth it!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8363 posts
692 upvotes
ahsalloum wrote: Yes. The Brick are the worst company I've EVER dealt with, and were, unfortunately, the first Canadian company I dealt with in Canada when I first came here. Gave me a horrible time buying from them. Stay away from them. Screw their discounts - trust me, nothing is worth it!
+1
Heatware: 36-0-0
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1939 posts
5 upvotes
Away
$548 for 480p? No thanks. I'd rather buy a gun for that much and shoot myself in the face.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2005
3377 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
S_G wrote: $548 for 480p? No thanks. I'd rather buy a gun for that much and shoot myself in the face.
hahhahaahahahha :D
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
1268 posts
456 upvotes
Calgary
Nutchos wrote: I'd stay away from Prima anything. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying their surround setup a few months ago (it was cheap) and last month the front channel stopped working (its a 4ohm setup so its all pretty much worthless now, can't seem to find any speakers with compatible specs).

+1

I purchased a 42" prima plasma last year because it was an excellent price <$900, but I am motivated to upgrade now because I can't stand the color resolution on the unit.
Calgary, AB
Jul 25, 2007
492 posts
149 upvotes
S_G wrote: $548 for 480p? No thanks. I'd rather buy a gun for that much and shoot myself in the face.
HAHAH post of the year.
Nov 6, 2004
735 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto

:lol:
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3379 posts
978 upvotes
Calgary
AWESOME
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
May 17, 2007
454 posts
1 upvote
Greater Toronto Area
Brick has an LG 20" LCD HDTV for $298 on Boxing Day.

As of right now, this will be the TV I purchase unless Wal-Mart, Future Shop, or Best Buy offers a better deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)