Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

IMAC 20" Price Match At London Drugs On Boxing Day!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2007 6:56 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 22, 2006
88 posts
14 upvotes

[London Drugs] IMAC 20" Price Match At London Drugs On Boxing Day!

London Drugs will price match Futureshop on Boxing day for the IMAC 20" deals.
Futureshop has IMAC (min 5 per store i think) 20" (mid model) with extra 1 gig (total of 2 gig) of ram and a 500 gig hard drive for 1499.99 (reg price 1599.99 plus extra ram and hard drive). So if you can not find the IMAC you want from Futureshop, just simply stop by London drugs and they will match it for you. :cheesygri

For people who want to get one for the holiday season, i think that's one of the best deal ~
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9553 upvotes
Vancouver
mercury4 wrote: worth a look! thanks

Though the flight to the west coast from Ottawa might cost a bit. :)

Unless you're here on vacation.

Ron.
Aug 10, 2004
212 posts
4 upvotes
Edm
Actually, chances are that LD wont price match it for you if they can't verify stock of it. Little chance of anyone price matching anything on Boxing Day! You have a better bet at Best Buy or something with an actual "beat by **%" since LD doesn't have that.
---------------------
Loves RFD
Aug 14, 2007
27 posts
19 upvotes
I Work at London Drugs,
This is a special SKU that BB has done with Apple. Its original price would be 1699 for the 2gb ram and 500gb Hdd. If you are not in a hurry, LD will take a special order for you and bring a custom built in about 2 weeks and sell it at the advertised price.

If you are in GVA and northshore area, come visit the Park Royal LD, and we will get you going.

Why? because BB has only 4/ store.
Mar 13, 2007
75 posts
2 upvotes
Nyctobello wrote: I Work at London Drugs,
This is a special SKU that BB has done with Apple. Its original price would be 1699 for the 2gb ram and 500gb Hdd. If you are not in a hurry, LD will take a special order for you and bring a custom built in about 2 weeks and sell it at the advertised price.

If you are in GVA and northshore area, come visit the Park Royal LD, and we will get you going.

Why? because BB has only 4/ store.
Will all London Drugs price match? Will they price match anything i.e. TVs etc.?
Aug 14, 2007
27 posts
19 upvotes
If in stock at competitor and we carry same product yes.
Dec 24, 2007
483 posts
192 upvotes
Vancouver
My experience with London Drugs on boxing day has been very good.

About 3 years ago me and my buddy went to Futureshop at the opening time at 6AM to buy some new HDTVs. He was interested in a Panasonic 50" DLP on sale at $2500 and I was interested in a 30" Toshiba CRT on sale for $800.

We arrived too late though as both TVs were sold out when we got in the doors. I decided we may as well try London Drugs out so we lined up for the 9AM opening.

Well they had both TVs in stock but they had them on sale for $3000 and $1000 instead of the $2500 and $800 that Futureshop had listed.

Well we asked if we could price match with Futureshop's price even though Futureshop didn't have anymore in stock and the 2 salesmen there were happy to do it.

Both my friend and I were really shocked they would do a price match on boxing day on an item they no longer have in stock.

I can tell you that both me and my friend have good things to say about London Drugs because of this sale.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5736 posts
354 upvotes
london drugs seems to be the store that everyone from the west loves but us in the east miss out on
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Though the flight to the west coast from Ottawa might cost a bit. :)
doesn't have to be west coast ...

there are LD's in other western prov.'s too... :D

-------
Nyctobello wrote: If in stock at competitor and we carry same product yes.
i'd imagine no doorcrasher / ltd qty item like this one will be instock after the 1st few hrs...

and since you work for LD, your policy requires that competitor has it instock?
where is the policy written anyway? i've never seen it.
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3719 posts
1679 upvotes
[QUOTE]My experience with London Drugs on boxing day has been very good.

About 3 years ago me and my buddy went to Futureshop at the opening time at 6AM to buy some new HDTVs. He was interested in a Panasonic 50" DLP on sale at $2500 and I was interested in a 30" Toshiba CRT on sale for $800.

We arrived too late though as both TVs were sold out when we got in the doors. I decided we may as well try London Drugs out so we lined up for the 9AM opening.

Well they had both TVs in stock but they had them on sale for $3000 and $1000 instead of the $2500 and $800 that Futureshop had listed.

Well we asked if we could price match with Futureshop's price even though Futureshop didn't have anymore in stock and the 2 salesmen there were happy to do it.

Both my friend and I were really shocked they would do a price match on boxing day on an item they no longer have in stock.

I can tell you that both me and my friend have good things to say about London Drugs because of this sale.[/QUOTE]

YMMV, likely LD will not pricematch door crashers for a lot of items, especially units below cost. I can't disagree though, LD is great place to shop.

Price match is for in stock identical retail items at local competitor, and LD does reserve the right to not price match if selling below cost. (though often they will price match anyhow to make the customer happy)
May 30, 2006
277 posts
19 upvotes
mahjongmaniac wrote: doesn't have to be west coast ...

there are LD's in other western prov.'s too... :D
Anything west of Regina is "West Coast". :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)