Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

BOSCH 4.0 cu. ft. washer $1133.99 @ LOWEs [after PM]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2007 2:52 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 28, 2007
71 posts

[Lowe's] BOSCH 4.0 cu. ft. washer $1133.99 @ LOWEs [after PM]

So I don't post much and not the lurker type who buys. [I enjoy reading about all the deals that I can't get given my situation.]

Having said that IMO I felt that this was an exceptional deal considering there is no PST on all energy efficent washers and wanted to pass this along to those in the market for a high end washer and like to PM.

The 500 NexxT series was 1 of the top picks in ConsumerReports I opted for the 500 Nexxt PLUS http://www.boschappliances.com/product. ... uct_id=475 given the few extra options and how niced it looked :eek:

BOSCH Washer 500 Plus Series Nexxt model no. WFMC5301UC
Lowes price $1624.00
Sears price $ 1259.99 http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000VAU0 ... d=16363721

Matching dryer
BOSCH Dryer 500 Plus Series Nexxt model no. WTMC5321CN
Lowes price $1184.00
Sears price $1079.99 http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B0011BHY ... Brand=core

Lowes will price match and the beat it by 10% [bring a printout from Sears site]
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
2015 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
It looks like a good deal. However, IMO the FS Maytag deal on boxing day was amazing $1299 for a pair of front loaders ($1000 off). The good thing with those is that they were made by Whirpool (similar to the duet). My only concern with the Bosch is that the parts may be very expensive.

I ended up PM at Sears and got the Maytag set. Plus he gave me an extra 1% off, along with the $150 rebate and 1 yr supply of detergent and softner.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves". :twisted:

"There are those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen. And finally those who sit and wonder what the 'hell' happened!"
Jul 28, 2007
71 posts
Yeah it won't compare to the maytag deal, it was just for those [if any] looking for the Mercedes of washers. Yeah parts might be an issue if it breaks down but I would hope with a top rank from Consumer Reports and Bosch's reputation nothing would happen for a long long time :lol:
Jan 4, 2006
316 posts
On boxing day we bought the Whirlpool Duet 9400 pair from Quan's in Markham for $1993 including tax, delivery and setup, less manufacturer rebate.

Washer & dryer - $1970+tax (no PST on washer)
Delivery and setup - $79
Whirlpool rebate - $200

At Sears, this is currently on sale for $2340 + tax + delivery + setup. The Whirlpool rebate ends today.
Jan 4, 2006
316 posts
HeRCeGoVaC wrote: Yeah it won't compare to the maytag deal, it was just for those [if any] looking for the Mercedes of washers. Yeah parts might be an issue if it breaks down but I would hope with a top rank from Consumer Reports and Bosch's reputation nothing would happen for a long long time :lol:
Nice deal. I'm sure it'll be a great washer. I was told that the Bosch appliances are made in Mexico, whereas the Whirlpool Duets are made in Germany.
Dec 29, 2007
19 posts
Ottawa
I bought from leons yesterday Whirlpool washer Duet sports 8300 series $1400 + tax and no pst on washer that was $800+$600dryer.
Leons did a PM with corbeil :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)