Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

FS Bamboo Fun (blue only) $79.20

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2007 5:24 pm
Tags:
None
9 replies
Oct 4, 2007
665 posts
186 upvotes
Are these gadgets sensitive and accurate enough for drawing? I'm still drawing on paper, scanning it in and modifying using photoshop... if this is a good device, I'm considering on buying one.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
1356 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa
I do a lot of cartooning and tried one of these about a month ago. It takes some getting used to but I was able to make two comic strips using it within days but in the end I went back to paper and pencil. For 79.00 it's awesome and it works great after you get used to using it.
Oct 4, 2007
665 posts
186 upvotes
Vidkid72 wrote: I do a lot of cartooning and tried one of these about a month ago. It takes some getting used to but I was able to make two comic strips using it within days but in the end I went back to paper and pencil. For 79.00 it's awesome and it works great after you get used to using it.
I see, thanks for your comment. I think I'll get one for the sake of avoiding a ton of erasing during the initial layouting of my pictures :D
Mar 23, 2007
978 posts
the black is about 95 bucks but its on their site they mostly have the higher end models for 10 or 20 bucks less
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
litobro wrote: the black is about 95 bucks but its on their site they mostly have the higher end models for 10 or 20 bucks less
how is that cheaper? then 79.20?