Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BestBuy Bay & Dundas: 50% off Halo accessories!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2008 10:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] BestBuy Bay & Dundas: 50% off Halo accessories!

BestBuy @ Bay and Dundas has 50% off Halo accessories. This includes Halo wireless controllers, wired/wireless headsets and XBOX carrying cases. The wireless controllers are an excellent deal @ $30!
15 replies
Feb 7, 2004
751 posts
1 upvote
how much stock do they have?
Nabaztag ID: yellowb
Ebay User: jjhsu
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
1093 posts
95 upvotes
Markham
I went to get 3x 360 controller's today.. That's all that I noticed they had left, but they had a tonne of them on the wall. These things are sooo ugly, but they're cheap.

Anyone wanna trade for regular controllers? :lol: :lol:
Not for any nation, not for any ideology, not for justice, not for honor, not for power, not for the future, not for love, not for peace, Only for revenge. -MGSVTPP
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
8311 posts
38 upvotes
plisk3n wrote: I went to get 3x 360 controller's today.. That's all that I noticed they had left, but they had a tonne of them on the wall. These things are sooo ugly, but they're cheap.

Anyone wanna trade for regular controllers? :lol: :lol:
did they have any headsets or missile cases left? im looking to pick up 2 controllers and 1 of each of those.
Good, Fast, or Cheap: Pick Two.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
1551 posts
163 upvotes
so quick on clearance.
30% Income Tax, 13% Sales Tax, 2% Health care Premium in Tax, 4% Property Tax, 2% unemployment Premium in Tax, 2% Canada pension Plan, 4% Company pension Plan, 4% RRSP, 2% Drug plan, 2% Insurance Premium, 10% Gas Expense, 3% vehicle insurance, 3% Utilities.Total 81% Mandatory Deductions i am left with 19% to spend at RFD, Beer and Grocery...Do i really Earn for my self? Time for Change, Yes we can and we will in next Election
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7613 posts
1105 upvotes
Anyone know if there are any controllers left downtown?
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
8311 posts
38 upvotes
deal is pretty much dead, only a few sling bags and a TON of those camo headsets thats all.
Good, Fast, or Cheap: Pick Two.