Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Childrens Place

Vaughn Mills Children's Place - additional 40% off storewide!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2008 11:27 am
Tags:
None
Jan 3, 2006
373 posts
31 upvotes

[The Childrens Place] Vaughn Mills Children's Place - additional 40% off storewide!

Dropped by the Children's Place at Vaughn Mills today to find that the lineups were crazy and everything was an extra 40% off... on top of existing sale and regular prices.

Enjoy! Also open tomorrow (I believe with the same deal) at 10am.
5 replies
Nov 22, 2005
483 posts
67 upvotes
Markham
hot_ride wrote: Dropped by the Children's Place at Vaughn Mills today to find that the lineups were crazy and everything was an extra 40% off... on top of existing sale and regular prices.

Enjoy! Also open tomorrow (I believe with the same deal) at 10am.
I believe this sale is everywhere. I saw the same signs at Sherway yesterday.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
2118 posts
119 upvotes
For a store that size, they really should have more than the 4 cash registers they have. Last time I remember it was close to an hour's wait to check out. I believe it was last year October/early November.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
I have been there when just about everything in the store (with the exception of new stock) has been on sale for approx $5.99 or even $4.99. So he after the 40% markdown, are the prices approximately within this range? Otherwise it might be worth it just to wait until they mark everything down.
Koodo member
Nov 27, 2006
441 posts
92 upvotes
the sales at Boxing week aren't that good. 40% off the sale stuff is pretty good but 40% off regular price is not that good of a sale. TCP sales start with 30% already reduced stuff then go to 40% then 50% then they sort hide the stuff at the back or just on racks at the side and that is when you can get the good deals like $2.99 for shirts etc
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1724 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought a winter jacket for about $27 and snow pant about $20 (for my daughter next winter) after the 40% discount. I went to Buffalo yesterday and TCP has the same 40% discount in the US and everything are much cheaper there (ie, the same jacket for $20). :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)