Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Garage

CT-Mastercraft Laser Parking Guide $15 Reg $20

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2010 9:50 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
32 upvotes

[Garage] CT-Mastercraft Laser Parking Guide $15 Reg $20

CT-Mastercraft Laser Parking Guide $15 Reg $20

[IMG]http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/ima ... _678bb.jpg[/IMG]

Sale: $14.99
Reg: $19.99

Product #09-0041-4

Overall Rating
4.6 out of 5

Features

Park in your garage without damaging your vehicle, and avoiding contents in your garage
Makes it easy to avoid walls, bicycles, garage door and anything else in your garage
Easy to install - mount on the wall or ceiling of the garage using two-way tape or the pre-packaged mounting screws
Easy to use - laser guide that you line up with a predetermined spot on your vehicle
Makes for stress-free garage parking
As you drive into the garage, the laser automatically switches on and pojnts you to the perfect pre-selected spot - every time
Powered by batteries (not included) or by the included AC adaptor

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/produ ... 9466914409
:twisted:
8 replies
Aug 10, 2003
433 posts
37 upvotes
Oakville
looks cool but a string and a tennis ball will do the same trick for pennies ;)
Dec 3, 2003
340 posts
75 upvotes
Kanata
unless you back in...
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
What happened to knowing where the front end is. It is your car, shouldnt a person know dimensions, etc.

Just like the automatic parallel park thing they have on higher end cars. Pretty soon drivers wont know how to do anything themselves.

Just my 2 cents
May 3, 2007
469 posts
49 upvotes
Just watch out for children as they tend to look at bright lights. This is a laser pointed down. The Tennis ball is way safer.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
Spidey wrote: Pretty soon drivers wont know how to do anything themselves.
Most of them don't. Well they certainly don't know how to drive ;)
Jul 10, 2010
1 posts
Brampton
This is a very poor quality laser light parking guide. I bought mine at Canadian Tire for around $20 and thought it was a fantastic idea. I wired a junction box to the ceiling of my garage so that the power adapter could be plugged in and I wouldn't need to use batteries. After all that wiring and making a wood support beam just for the Laser Parking Guide, it has already burned out after only 7 months of use. The red light kept getting dimmer and dimmer until it couldn't be seen anymore. I tried batteries but there was no difference. I have returned it to the CTC store and they told me that they have discontinued this item. (I wonder why).
Jul 3, 2009
338 posts
59 upvotes
no wonder I can't find it in CT.

Anyone know where else to buy locally? I know dealextreme and ebay has it for less than $20, but I am hopping to get it in Toronto to avoid long waiting shipping time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)