Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

CentreHiFi - Samsung 4665 & DVD recorder DVDR160 $1988

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2008 7:07 pm
Tags:
None
2 replies
Nov 26, 2003
75 posts
8 upvotes
Etobicoke
These people are terrible

During their boxing week sale they advertised the Sharp Aquos 52" (62U) tv - no price in the ad - so I called and they told me they were cheaper than futureshop's $1899 but they would not release pricing over the phone

So I figured I would go there and avoid the zoo at futureshop (where one of the guys was holding the tv for me) - So before I go, I call again to make sure they're selling it cheaper than FS - they insist that they are

When I get there, the price is $2298 - so I figured maybe you had to ask for the special price - I talk to the owner/manager who was the one who said they were cheaper than FS - he claimed that it wasn't him who said that and he was extremely rude

They wasted my time and made me lose out on the 52" at FS - Now I see why there was only 1 other customer in their store - the place looked very run down and when I walked in I felt very uneasy about buying a TV from there to begin with

This was the MISSISSAUGA location
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2749 posts
183 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI:

Center Hi FI is owned by the same guy that runs a couple more different stores
along Dundas St in Mississauga..

Jst a little extra info for what it's worth.