Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Amazon.com - Heavenly Sword (PS3): $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2008 12:07 am
Tags:
None
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
alexkidd wrote: Cold as the icicles on my mustache.

+ 1
This deal is cold as icles...as HS short, and not very thrilling, also the game feels tired, like its been done many times before.

I'd actually rather play Time Crisis 4 with my eyes closed, and that game hated by many loved by few.

I was going to say cold as the icicles on my stache, but how about this one:
Brrrr........This deal is as cold as the icicles in my solar testing lab, I'll refer to them as "test-icicles".
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Oct 15, 2007
22 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Why is this a cold deal? I know everyone cautions against buying it because it's so short, but if you have found a better price please let me know!
Jan 13, 2007
429 posts
6 upvotes
hmm im looking to buy heavenly sword as a gift.... would I be able to order this to my home even though its american?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2003
6507 posts
278 upvotes
Buy it for 40$ and sell it used for 30$ or so when you're done with it. It doesn't seem like a bad deal at all to me. I picked it up from BB for 40$ a month ago but still haven't had a chance to play it.
Sep 28, 2007
319 posts
64 upvotes
why would u hate URSELF for playing this game :?:
Oct 20, 2005
676 posts
77 upvotes
I thought this was a great game, thou VERY short like everyone has already noted. Hot price at $39, but even Hotter rent for $6.99 and beat it in a evening or two.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2006
1741 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Jaguar604 wrote: They don't ship games to Canada.
This is really starting to annoy me. Every week or so, Amazon.com has a great deal, then it gets posted here, with the OP never even trying to buy it (hence, no knowledge that it doesn't work for almost all of us). It's rather pointless.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1801 posts
1446 upvotes
Montreal
AlphaTwo wrote: This is really starting to annoy me. Every week or so, Amazon.com has a great deal, then it gets posted here, with the OP never even trying to buy it (hence, no knowledge that it doesn't work for almost all of us). It's rather pointless.
And then there's the obligatory rebuttal; "well some people have an amerifriend, so it could be useful for some."

If I wanted American deals, I'd go to an American deal site.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Mar 14, 2005
266 posts
51 upvotes
Both BB and RCSS had this for $40 recently

I think the best deals for PS3 games were the $20 ones at BB last week
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4151 posts
838 upvotes
AlphaTwo wrote: This is really starting to annoy me. Every week or so, Amazon.com has a great deal, then it gets posted here, with the OP never even trying to buy it (hence, no knowledge that it doesn't work for almost all of us). It's rather pointless.
Noobzilla wrote: And then there's the obligatory rebuttal; "well some people have an amerifriend, so it could be useful for some."

If I wanted American deals, I'd go to an American deal site.
Sorry lads, I put the American flag in the title, aswell as amazon.COM, i guess next time I'll put (AMERICAN SITE) next to my post.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Why all the hate now????
People were falling over themselves(an each other) trying to get this & Time Crisis 4 during the RV's 2/$40 or 2/$30 deals.
$40 is still relatively cheap for a next-gen exclusive title.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
leegoon84 wrote: i hated myself playing this game.....
:confused:

-------
Woah! wrote: Why all the hate now????
People were falling over themselves(an each other) trying to get this & Time Crisis 4 during the RV's 2/$40 or 2/$30 deals.
$40 is still relatively cheap for a next-gen exclusive title.
^ exactly... i think most are waiting for the next 2/$30 or 2/$40 deal to p/u this title :D
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1766 posts
349 upvotes
Edmonton
Save your money and rent this. It's pretty good game for a rental but there is very little replay value after you finish it and it doesn't take long to finish it. Not worth purchasing even for $40.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)