Laptop backback for school

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2008 10:04 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 8, 2007
76 posts

Laptop backback for school

I'm looking to buy a good laptop backpack for school.
I want something sturdy that will protect my laptop as well as carry a lot of textbooks and paper, lots of pockets for misc. things (cellphone, water bottle) would be nice too.

So far, the Heys Epac, a few Jansports (air cure, air revolt) are looking good at the moment. No price range really.. althought I'd like to keep it under $150.

I was wondering what other people thought, and what you guys are carrying around. Any recommendations? Maybe some reviews for the Epac? Thanks!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1275 posts
327 upvotes
HERE's a link to the one's that Dell carries...I've been using THIS ONE from Dell with a 15.4 inch for the past 3 years and I love it...very sturdy, no problems with it yet.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't bother buying a laptop specific backpack because I don't want to carry around a huge bag when I don't carry my laptop around. What I did was I just bought a normal Jansport bag and a laptop sleeve... it does the job and if I don't need to carry my laptop around then I can just take the sleeve out and it's a reg backpack again. If you want more pockets then I'd suggest like a North Face one and you can just use a sleeve.
Dec 9, 2006
844 posts
2 upvotes
NF has nice ones with laptop compartments (the cheap ones don't have a laptop sleeve, the more expensive ones do). I didn't really like their colors though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)