Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Buffalo Bills in Toronto Password

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2008 2:03 am
Tags:
None
May 12, 2004
818 posts
122 upvotes

Buffalo Bills in Toronto Password

I won't be using it so here it is for my RFD community.

I gather whoever uses it first and actually purchases tickets will be the one that "wins" it.

You can only use the password once You can search for tickets using it as many times as you need to but once you purchase my understanding is that that's it.

In a way it is good as only serious people looking to buy will be able to.

SO HERE IT IS...... G24B0FZ

:D :D :D
11 replies
Aug 22, 2005
151 posts
This does not work. It says "password is not in our system". Are you in specific group scheduled to buy tickets by date? There are 4 of those. Which one is yours?
Aug 13, 2006
478 posts
257 upvotes
I also "won" the priviledge of buying Bill's tickets as well. If there is a RFD'er that is serious about going....PM me with your email address and I'll forward you the invite with the password.

UPDATE****Invite has been issued******
Feb 28, 2006
242 posts
Ottawa
My email said access begins on June 4th:

[QUOTE]You have been selected from our random draw and can now be a part of NFL and Canadian sports history by purchasing Bills Toronto Series tickets. Your priority access begins at 12pm EST on Wednesday, June 4. Your access will expire at 12pm EST on Tuesday, June 10.[/QUOTE]
Jul 28, 2002
624 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
cough..

anyone know the best value for tickets?
99% of the stuff I own comes from RFD!
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
wow, just looked at the seating charts/ pricing/etc at:

WWW.BILLSINTORONTO.COM

I thought it would be a fun experience but not for those prices! (and a minimum of 3 games). The seats at $60 and even $90 are horrible!

So, if anyone wants the code (that the poster above e-mailed to me) please PM me. First come first served
Mar 1, 2006
135 posts
here's our password. valid now: G4NIUFL
May 12, 2004
818 posts
122 upvotes
mix1_home wrote: This does not work. It says "password is not in our system". Are you in specific group scheduled to buy tickets by date? There are 4 of those. Which one is yours?
There's a few more up there now for people from others !!!
Feb 28, 2006
242 posts
Ottawa
jammhill wrote: My email said access begins on June 4th:
I tried to get the nosebleed tickets ($60 each) and they sold out in less than 5 minutes!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2881 posts
5135 upvotes
hungryfordeals wrote: This is what I got...DETH2CFL.
Thats 8 letter, who you trying to fool ;)

I'm in need of a code. Big NFL fan here :)