Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Amazon.com - 50% off Blu-ray movies

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2008 9:01 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 4, 2006
131 posts
6 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Amazon.com - 50% off Blu-ray movies

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/fe ... _as_img_9/

For those people who missed out on the B2F $30 deal earlier on. The only thing stopping me from buying from amazon.com is the huge shipping charges they place on my orders since I live in Canada. I do not really want to use those mail forwarding services either. =(
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4451 posts
250 upvotes
looks like they jacked up the original prices just to make it look like a huge savings...

I mean come on, I can't imagine they really were selling 'I, Robot' for 40 bux lol
Nov 11, 2006
401 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Well they don't charge you taxes so just think of the shipping charges as covering the taxes.
Jan 8, 2008
716 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary
Their regular discount is 30%... so basically this is a 20% off sale.

Bring back the Bogos Amazon!
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
deepdiscount.com has that 20 percent off sale starting on friday and their shipping is cheaper....

I'm still kicking myself for not getting blade runner when it was 2 for 30, but hopefully with the cheaper shipping on deepdiscount i can make up for it.

then again, most of my orders from deepdiscount have gotten dinged for cross border tax.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2005
1191 posts
24 upvotes
I wanted to get a bunch of DVD's from amazon.com too and the shipping really killed the deal.
Mar 27, 2006
154 posts
7 upvotes
Wildfire wrote: looks like they jacked up the original prices just to make it look like a huge savings...

I mean come on, I can't imagine they really were selling 'I, Robot' for 40 bux lol
That's the studio list price, not amazon's regular price.

Of course, no one would pay such list prices.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14494 posts
252 upvotes
Mississauga
Its UPTO 50% off.
Not all selections are 50 points off.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)