Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Edmonton] Sharp 52" LC52SE94U Extreme Electronics $3050

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2008 6:55 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 1, 2007
156 posts
76 upvotes
Edmonton

[Edmonton] Sharp 52" LC52SE94U Extreme Electronics $3050

Extreme Electronics is having a father's day sale on the Sharp LC52SE94U for $3050+gst.

Note: This is in Edmonton.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2004
1995 posts
13 upvotes
jeffreypen wrote: Extreme Electronics is having a father's day sale on the Sharp LC52SE94U for $3050+gst.

Note: This is in Edmonton.
Is there an ad?
Sep 14, 2006
188 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
Why is this one so expensive? What's so special about this tv?
iPhone 6s, iPad air
Nexus Player
Pebble time
Xbox one+PS4
Jan 28, 2006
220 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
I just bought mine at Costco for $3199 including a 2 year warranty and delivery. Any experience with this reseller? I am in Edmonton but haven't seen the store before.
Feb 1, 2007
156 posts
76 upvotes
Edmonton
Extreme Electronics is a warehouse where they sale only to big company. I forgot what the phone number is but i'll post it on monday.

You just mention that you work for ie. Telus or whatever and they'll give you the best price in the city.

I tried to bargain him down but that's the best price i got.

Haven't done the deal yet but was just posting on here to see if any one else have had experience with these guys or if it's cheaper somewhere else.
Oct 5, 2004
203 posts
5 upvotes
This not an ordinary sharp you find at bestbuy/FS/Costco.

First - the SE - Special Edition Version has a soft-leather like material for the trim with silver squares on the corners. It has all the fixings, 3+ HDMI in, 1 component in (which is fine - most people who buy these have an external switcher/receiver), 120 Hz and 1080P. This is great for people with real integrated theatre or smart-home setups as it allows for RS232 communication as well. I had to put one of these up at a customer's house and it look absolutely great. It is only a few inches thick as well, you will be surprised how thin it is from the side.

Do not compare this to a LC52D64U that you find for a @1000 less. The picture is significantly sharper and faster.

For $3000, really that's not a bad price. If you are the average consumer who wants to to take the next step into a quality hi-fi setup, this is a good TV.

After the top end of the regular consumer brand (Sharp, Samsung, LG) you jump into companies like Runco. But for a entry 52-inch from Runco you're looking proabably at three times the price of this one at least.
Apr 25, 2006
502 posts
99 upvotes
Aijuswannasing wrote: This not an ordinary sharp you find at bestbuy/FS/Costco.

First - the SE - Special Edition Version has a soft-leather like material for the trim with silver squares on the corners. It has all the fixings, 3+ HDMI in, 1 component in (which is fine - most people who buy these have an external switcher/receiver), 120 Hz and 1080P. This is great for people with real integrated theatre or smart-home setups as it allows for RS232 communication as well. I had to put one of these up at a customer's house and it look absolutely great. It is only a few inches thick as well, you will be surprised how thin it is from the side.

Actually they do seem to have this at FS (link) and I think they had the SE at Costco as well as the other poster above mentioned for $3199 with two year warranty (but seems to be sold out now as no longer on the website).