Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vistaprint

Locked: Free Notepads for Home + Biz "Things to Do", "Memo", +++

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2008 6:54 am
Tags:
None
7 replies
Dec 18, 2006
806 posts
1901 upvotes
Barrie
It looks like you have to pay for shipping....from the site:

[QUOTE]

Total product cost of Note Pads: FREE

Shipping and Processing Costs:
Priority $20.69 7 Days
Standard $14.42 14 Days
Slow $6.83 21 Days

Rush orders will arrive within 3 business days after today. Guaranteed Rush Delivery to US shipping addresses, excluding PO Boxes. Rush Delivery not available for Return Address Labels.

Options selected:

Quantity: 1

[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyways!
May 8, 2008
98 posts
2 upvotes
2 good 2 B Tru
thanks anyway
Deal Expert
Oct 10, 2006
22205 posts
137 upvotes
Victoria
haha - I've got a free TV to give away too, just add shipping and handling of $6500
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
I have a free TV also :lol: it's $50 if u pick it up!
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
I have a brand new 32" Sony LCD, never been watched and still in the box, FREE to a good home. Must pick-up at this address!

Toogood Toobtrue
12 Bearspaw Lane
Iqualut, Nunavut
Canada hohoho

Instructions on how to get here:
First, you will need to book a flight here (there are no roads)
When you get to Main Street in Iqualut, go north about 50 yards, and turn right on Bearspaw Lane.
I'm the third igloo on the left! :lol:
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
362 upvotes
Etobicoke
That site will spam you to death once you've given them you email!
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2004
1509 posts
31 upvotes
Actually free tvs can be got. A few years ago Sony was having birthday event at Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto so I went in for some free cake. Upon entering the store I was asked if I wanted to see a movie on the history of Sony. I said sure figuring I would finish my cake while the film was shown after the film I was handed a comment sheet on film which besides having questions had a spot for my name, addy and phone number. I filled it out and about a wek later by surprise I got a free Sony TV and a note saying thanks for taking the time to watch and comment on our film we hope you will enjoy this little token of thanxs. It was a 20 inch. It only lasted for just over 2 years but hey it was free.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)