Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

Save 35% off Sale at Mark's Work Wearhouse

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2008 6:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston

[Mark's] Save 35% off Sale at Mark's Work Wearhouse

Currently everything on sale is another 25% off. This coupon gives you 35% off (instead of 25%, not in addition to). Expires July 18, 2008
http://www2.marks.com/coupons/FINAL_Jun ... pon_HR.pdf

Or you can still save $30 off $70 on all merchandise. Expires June 30, 2008. Probably can't be combined, but you never know!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=567953

Join Mark's Rewards club to get deals like this directly:
http://www2.marks.com/rewardsClub.asp
14 replies
Nov 11, 2005
255 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I'd be interested to know if anyone successfully uses both coupons. I've had success in the past despite what the coupons say about combining deals.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
Do you have to be a Mark's Reward club member in order to use the coupon?
Koodo member
Nov 11, 2005
255 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
You didn't for the 30 off 70 coupon.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7743 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
queenofhearts wrote: Do you have to be a Mark's Reward club member in order to use the coupon?
There doesn't appear to be a barcode or anything on the coupon so I doubt you need to be a member.

Go ahead and join up...it's another free club that pays well ;)
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
Is it absolutely everything on sale that the 25% is off of? I saw the signs on some of the sale racks. DO the shoes that were in the last flyer at 69.99 or 2/$30spot shirts count?

Inventory levels ae pretty low right now, they didn't have a single size 11 shoe in any of the 69.99 ones.
Fathers day and getting ready for new fall stuff I guess.
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
zoro69 wrote: Is it absolutely everything on sale that the 25% is off of? I saw the signs on some of the sale racks. DO the shoes that were in the last flyer at 69.99 or 2/$30spot shirts count?

Inventory levels ae pretty low right now, they didn't have a single size 11 shoe in any of the 69.99 ones.
Fathers day and getting ready for new fall stuff I guess.
It says "Save an additional 25% off every sale priced item in every Mark's store"
http://mediaservicesgroup.net/marks/eca ... index.html

If you want more certainty than that you'll have to talk to Mark's.
Dec 17, 2005
373 posts
217 upvotes
Chicoutimi, Qc
Thanks OP!!

Just signed up for that cool Rewards Club!!

Don't know if it's because the coupon was in English and that I'm in Quebec (and the lady doesn't understand english very well) but I got the 35% off regular priced work boots!

I was due anyway on a new pair of work boots and saved 60$ + tx!! Awesome! :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
JWL wrote: Repost of an offer within the original post?
can i take the stuff back i bought @ 20% off last week and use this coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
I emailed a few days ago to ask about coupon and 25% off sale prices, o response. Im pretty sure I'd get teh "annot be combined" response i got when I asked about the 20% day, despite near everyone here being able to combine anyway.

I just went to buy shoes + .40 ear plugs to use the $30 and was going to forget about the 25% off. She took the coupon off the $70.xx, then adjusted the shoes by 25% of the after coupon amount. Pretty sure THAT is definitely not right, but I got the shoes for less then I was willing to pay at $30.xx+tax.

Should have asked what hours she works :) Im pretty sure it would be hard to combine the new 35% off coupon with the same terms as 25% off so hurry before the end of the month if you want to try. Present flyer about to end too.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1004 posts
118 upvotes
Gtown
my wife talked to mww head office and at the end they asked what store we would be shopping at they phoned the store and we got 25% plus the 35% off :cheesygri rfd rules
May 5, 2005
735 posts
42 upvotes
Halifax
Any new coupons ? Looks like these are expired now. Just missed it by 1 day...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)