Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

PowerBlockTV Cherry Bomb Charger Sweepstakes (Nov 7th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2008 2:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

PowerBlockTV Cherry Bomb Charger Sweepstakes (Nov 7th)

A total of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be awarded a 2006 Cherry Bomb customized Dodge R/T Sedan. Vehicle will have approximately 15,000 miles. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $25,000 USD.

A total of four (4) First Prizes will be awarded. Each First Prize winner will be awarded one Cherry Bomb cat-back exhaust system selected from the current Cherry Bomb catalog. Approximate retail value of each First Place prize: $500.

A total of two (2) Second Place Prizes will be awarded. Each Second Place Prize consists of Cherry Bomb apparel. Approximate retail value: $350.

One per week per person/email address

US and Canada Excluding Quebec But it has a box that saids "Are you a US Resident?" Crazy I don't know who does these contest forms.

Ends 11/07/08 CST.

Enter Here

Good Luck
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2007
1019 posts
4 upvotes
Sweet car! Thanks for posting TY!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1855 posts
340 upvotes
Thanks,
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2002
4235 posts
880 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, I'd love to see them put a catback on my old beat up Chevy! LOL.