• Jun 26th, 2008 9:11 am
Tags:
None
Feb 4, 2007
52 posts
8 upvotes
Brampton

bowling shoes

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase bowling shoes? I live in brampton if that helps. I wasn't too sure if this is where I can post this. thanks in advance
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
12 upvotes
mystic827 wrote: I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase bowling shoes? I live in brampton if that helps. I wasn't too sure if this is where I can post this. thanks in advance
at most bowling alley... most have a pro shop.
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2004
8687 posts
1542 upvotes
Online. You can get them pretty cheap.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
12 upvotes
[QUOTE]bowlersparadise.com .......thats if u want more advance shoes, if u want shoes just to go bowling once in a while, go to a bowling alley in buffalo. [/QUOTE]

quoted by my bowler friend
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2004
8687 posts
1542 upvotes
I bought my bowling ball and the GF's bowling shoes (relatively cheapies) from Bowlersparadise. Good experience and good selection.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)