• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2008 9:54 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 13, 2008
26 posts

Sephora products?

www.sephora.com

Has anyone used products from Sephora? I've looked on their website, they seem to have very nice products.

It's stated on their website that each Beauty Insider member gets a free shower gel on their birthday (just go to local store, give the store employee your email address, and then they will give you a bottle of free shower gel for your birthday, no purchase necessary), is this true?

I have not used Sephora's products before, however, my birthday is in December, it would be a great oppotunity to test out the quality of their shower gel for free, and if I like it, I might change my brand for shower gels afterwards.
4 replies
Mar 26, 2006
433 posts
89 upvotes
kailan50 wrote: www.sephora.com

Has anyone used products from Sephora? I've looked on their website, they seem to have very nice products.

It's stated on their website that each Beauty Insider member gets a free shower gel on their birthday (just go to local store, give the store employee your email address, and then they will give you a bottle of free shower gel for your birthday, no purchase necessary), is this true?

I have not used Sephora's products before, however, my birthday is in December, it would be a great oppotunity to test out the quality of their shower gel for free, and if I like it, I might change my brand for shower gels afterwards.
yeah it's true, but it's not always shower gel.... someone got handcream lastyear, showergel this year... need to sign up for a beautyinsider card instore..
Jun 13, 2008
26 posts
great, thanks for the tip! the next time I pass by there, I will go sign up for a beauty insider card!
Dec 5, 2005
485 posts
3 upvotes
yeah for my bday last year it was body cream this year was shower gel/bath
they will send you an email around your bday to remind you to go and redeem it along with your card
and i use the sephora blush.. its pretty good
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1770 posts
253 upvotes
I recently signed myself up to their mailing list. I rec'd a really nice shower gel for my b-day, I had to pick it up. I was in such a hurry (to go to work)that I didn't manage to sign up for a beautyinsider card. :(

Question: Is this card for free? Or is there a memebership charge, like the Bodyshop LYB card?

TIA for your answers.