Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Scene Movies Card - No Fee*** to purchase online

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2008 2:23 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham

[Cineplex] Scene Movies Card - No Fee*** to purchase online

Maybe this is not a big deal to most of you but I found it pretty nice.
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL is out this weekend!
so i wanted to pre-order tickets online using scene
Maybe the NO FEE is related to some conditions:
- IMAX
- 10pm
- Woodbridge Colossus
anyways, you guys can try it HERE
4 replies
Jan 21, 2006
62 posts
7 upvotes
London
I'm assuming you're referring to the $1 surcharge that Cineplex used to charge for buying tickets online?

If so, that was eliminated a while ago. There are no additional fees for buying movie tickets from Cineplex's site regardless of time or scene membership.
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
Meingarten wrote: I'm assuming you're referring to the $1 surcharge that Cineplex used to charge for buying tickets online?

If so, that was eliminated a while ago. There are no additional fees for buying movie tickets from Cineplex's site regardless of time or scene membership.
oooo i guess I havent bought ticket online for a while. Thanks :o
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1291 posts
140 upvotes
Meingarten wrote: I'm assuming you're referring to the $1 surcharge that Cineplex used to charge for buying tickets online?

+1
We got the TDK IMAX tickets through online without any charges
Aug 16, 2003
609 posts
69 upvotes
I guess they finally got with the 2000's. It reminds me of Ticketmaster who charge a "convenience charge" when you choose to print out your tickets on your own printer! It's the most ridiculous fee I've ever seen and though it's "only" $1.75 I resist purchasing from them if at all possible just because it pisses me off so much.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)