Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games - PS3 DEAL - BOXING DAY

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2008 3:12 am
Tags:
None
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton

[EB Games] EB Games - PS3 DEAL - BOXING DAY

consider this hot... or lukewarm.
was at eb games bramela(brampton), and eb games square one(Mississauga) and employees can confirm this if you speak to the right person, all I asked is what ps3 deals are happening on boxing day, and they told me.

PS3 80gb + guitar hero 3 world tour (100$ value)
(GAME + GUITAR)(BRAND NEW)
$399.99

what do you guys think of this deal??

deal is better over the FS deal including LBP($50$ value) for $399.99 imo.
but imma be picking up a ps3, any other deals to look out for, what places to camp out for, and how much can i save?
"We all love to get more BANG for our BUCK, God Bless RedFlagDeals.Com for getting us all more BANGING for our BUCKS"
51 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1251 posts
36 upvotes
guitar hero 3? no thanks.
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
31 upvotes
at least have the ps3 with TWO new games for 400$ then that b good deal
E5200 @ 3.5200 Ghz BIOS 1.38125v 24/7 | Asus P5Q PRO | G.Skill F2-8000CL5D 8GB ram @ 853MHz on 2.10v | 1 TB Samsung F1 Spinpoint HD | 1 TB Seagate 7200.11 rpm| 1 TB WD1001FALS Black Caviar | Antec SONATA 500w Designer Case | BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT OC+ 512MB PCIe 2.0 | OCZ Vendetta 2 HSF | Samsung LN40A530 C(rappy) panel | Logitech G51 sound | Xbox 360 60gb | *PS3 w/ 263gb | Nintendo Wii LU37 | Vista Ultimate x64

/me wuz pwn3d by GAG forums lolz
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
i think its better then little big planet, on a fun scale..
still deciding on which deal to pick up, unless BB get a better deal going...

oh yes, i didnt mention, the gutiar hero 3 package cant be exchanged for anything else, i asked, i asked for rockband they said no> :(
"We all love to get more BANG for our BUCK, God Bless RedFlagDeals.Com for getting us all more BANGING for our BUCKS"
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2004
1762 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe the OP should clarify if it's GH World Tour or if it's GH 3.

I'm assuming World Tour.
Paulfistinyourface wrote:This is RFD. High moral values are way down the ladder of acceptability around here. It's all about stepping on your grandmothers throat to save a buck.
Heatware
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1251 posts
36 upvotes
also id rather have lbp than some 15 month old guitar game.
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
kleptodathief wrote: at least have the ps3 with TWO new games for 400$ then that b good deal
i wish that too.. id def pick GTA4 and LBP
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
TheDarkRage wrote: Maybe the OP should clarify if it's GH World Tour or if it's GH 3.

I'm assuming World Tour.
it does say world tour. yes it is world tour
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
2344 posts
131 upvotes
great deal for those who wants to pick up a PS3 console this year.
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
i honestly think its a really good deal!
guitar hero is mad fun i think... and worth the value of $400
i just might be picking up this deal, considering i got a $65 edge card from a friend.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
yea! I am waiting to see Dell's Boxing day!
Oct 27, 2006
903 posts
201 upvotes
copy and paste means you went to eb games and "spoke with the right people" i guess
Jan 29, 2006
255 posts
ben_liu wrote: yea! I am waiting to see Dell's Boxing day!
Last year's dell PS3 deal was good..hopefully we'll something better than Best Buy's deal
Nov 14, 2007
227 posts
132 upvotes
i can do without guitar hero. I wonder if they will change the guitar hero for a couple of games.
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
ur2nvme wrote: i can do without guitar hero. I wonder if they will change the guitar hero for a couple of games.
i asked both loactions this and the gamespot in shoppers world brampton, they said no exchanges... the guitar hero 3 world tour is brand new, my best bet, stop complaining, you can sell it away to eb games back, or on ebay(best bet) for around 75$ or something like... imma keep it on trade it in to get value for it and get a diff game.
Dec 24, 2006
564 posts
16 upvotes
ryanzahreddine wrote: i asked both loactions this and the gamespot in shoppers world brampton, they said no exchanges... the guitar hero 3 world tour is brand new, my best bet, stop complaining, you can sell it away to eb games back, or on ebay(best bet) for around 75$ or something like... imma keep it on trade it in to get value for it and get a diff game.
ok seriously...u mean Guitar Hero World Tour right ???? not GH3?
Oct 2, 2008
595 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
its guitar hero 3 world tour the employee told me.
comes with the game and guitar..

but im pretty sure its GH3... i gotta double check on this.
thanks for bringing that to my attention my friend.
Mar 17, 2007
422 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
ryanzahreddine wrote: its guitar hero 3 world tour the employee told me.
comes with the game and guitar..

but im pretty sure its GH3... i gotta double check on this.
thanks for bringing that to my attention my friend.
there's no such thing as guitar hero 3 world tour... there's guitar hero 3 which came out over a year ago and then there's guitar hero world tour which came out at the end of october... if it only comes with a guitar then odds are it's guitar hero 3 because that game only came with the guitar and sells for $70-$90... guitar hero world tour comes with a guitar, drums and a mic and sells for around $150-$180 (depending on where you buy and if you can PM :lol: )
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
1375 posts
836 upvotes
Pluto
kohlio1979 wrote: there's no such thing as guitar hero 3 world tour... there's guitar hero 3 which came out over a year ago and then there's guitar hero world tour which came out at the end of october... if it only comes with a guitar then odds are it's guitar hero 3 because that game only came with the guitar and sells for $70-$90... guitar hero world tour comes with a guitar, drums and a mic and sells for around $150-$180 (depending on where you buy and if you can PM :lol: )
cheapassgamer has it reported as "Guitar Hero 4 World Tour" Guitar and game.. if that's the case, this is sadly probably the best boxing day deal for PS3. I guess ill get this...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)