Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
1472 posts
79 upvotes
BC

Custom T-Shirt Design

I'm searching for places (online/stores) to make custom t shirt designs. Different design for each t-shirts.

I search through Redflagdeals and didnt find any amazing deals. They were mostly recommending going to places like pmall/walmart and cost at around 15~

I remember there was a deal couple months ago that had custom t shirts for 7$. Does anyone remember this? or know anywhere that have similiar pricing? It was an online deal!

Thanks
-d
8 replies
Dec 23, 2007
570 posts
24 upvotes
Hamilton
I've been meaning to make an A-Rod shirt...piss off the Yankee bandwagoners at my school. :D
Deal Expert
Sep 4, 2003
18714 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
AmmoWasted wrote: I've been meaning to make an A-Rod shirt...piss off the Yankee bandwagoners at my school. :D
A-Roid
A-Fraud
For Sale:

HEATWARE
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2008
6964 posts
65 upvotes
Ottawa
If you are talking about getting one of your designs printed, I'd say cafepress.com, they are a bit on the pricey side, but pretty good quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
1472 posts
79 upvotes
BC
Bump i'm actually looking for different design for each shirt. We are looking for maybe 10 - 20.

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2008
6964 posts
65 upvotes
Ottawa
I know a lot of places give you a good deal if you buy in bulk, but AFAIK it has to be the same design.

If you go to a bigger company, odds are they have standard rates and have a price guide they have to go by. If you go to a smaller independant company, you might be able to make a deal with them like "Since I'm buying 20 shirts, how about a bit of a discount?"
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2893 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
pretty neat, somebody on rfd selling on "everything else" is selling your own custom tshirt making kit though! 5gs to start up your own custom tshirt making business
if the original sealed package has been opened in any way or form, it is NO LONGER BRAND NEW IN BOX!
if an item has been USED no matter how little, it is NOT new at all!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)