None
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville

Bestbuy giving back Giftcards for Coupons Used

Hey all,

I went to bestbuy yesterday to return Ratchet and Clank, the new one, after i used the sony coupon and got it for $35+tax...

so at the time, i got this game, i price matched it down to 54.49...also got red alert 3 for ps3 pricematched down to 15.99, and then i used the $10 off $55(or $50) for ps3 games..total i paid was around $68....so i went to return ratchet and clank...told the CSR how i pricematched to get it to that price and then she asked if i used a coupon and i said yes....so i was assuming maybe they will prorate it between games and then refund whatever to me...

actually.. she ended up refunding me 44.99+tax for ratchet and clank ($51)...and then told me that the $10 coupon she will put on a giftcard.. so i got that as well (although dont get the tax)... but still got $10 GC for the coupon that i used almost a month ago... so in the end, i really got Red alert 3 for like $7 lol..

not sure if this is some new policy or just some noob CSR...but it seemed like she had done this before because right away she was like "ok ull get a giftcard for the coupon u used"...

has this happened to anyone else?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)