Computers & Electronics

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne: GPU or CPU dependant?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2009 6:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne: GPU or CPU dependant?

For those who have played this game, which does it depend more on? Will I expect lag with my current rig at max settings? (rig is in sig).
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
4 replies
Nov 15, 2009
40 posts
6 upvotes
Your rig should be more than adequate for anything the game throws at you. Any lag you might experience while playing online would be a result of your internet connection and not the cpu running it.
Oct 6, 2009
130 posts
Markham
yep, your rig should handle it fine.
----------------------------
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2004
2202 posts
404 upvotes
I ran it on Win XP, Athlon X2 4200+, 4 MB, Geforce 7900GS on max settings with no problems. Be aware that you will probably experience the rubberbanding effect but that is supposedly a programming flaw that can't be fixed with hardware.

Great game. Reminded me totally of the Diablo days. Assuming you play the game straight up without hacks, it's got that Diablo addictiveness that makes you spend hours on farming runs. By the time I was finished with it, I think I was only missing about a half dozen of the godly items.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Chookman wrote: I ran it on Win XP, Athlon X2 4200+, 4 MB, Geforce 7900GS on max settings with no problems. Be aware that you will probably experience the rubberbanding effect but that is supposedly a programming flaw that can't be fixed with hardware.

Great game. Reminded me totally of the Diablo days. Assuming you play the game straight up without hacks, it's got that Diablo addictiveness that makes you spend hours on farming runs. By the time I was finished with it, I think I was only missing about a half dozen of the godly items.
LOL, I am hooked on it but I am stuggling to control myself because I have exams coming up. It really is an addicting game.

Good to know I have the hardware.
Nothing to see here...keep looking.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)