• Dec 16th, 2009 1:14 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 15, 2009
241 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver

Prescription glasses from ClearlyContacts =$23 shipped

Paid $23 all together shipped (there's a deal for British Columbians where u get 50% off your glasses, an the cheapest pair was $25).
Just 2 years ago, the cheapest pair i could get from Costco cost $280.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20136 posts
2964 upvotes
hazedragon45 wrote: Paid $23 all together shipped (there's a deal for British Columbians where u get 50% off your glasses, an the cheapest pair was $25).
Just 2 years ago, the cheapest pair i could get from Costco cost $280.
I got a pair from CC 2 weeks ago for $11 shipped :P

They look better than my old $250 ones to boot.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Oct 17, 2008
141 posts
6 upvotes
Are the cheap ones listed somewhere separately? I seem to mainly find $68 and up..

Are they accurate with their lenses? I had a problem a few years ago at Lens Crafters where they kept making the prescription was wrong the first two times!
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1793 posts
41 upvotes
B molly wrote:
Are they accurate with their lenses? I had a problem a few years ago at Lens Crafters where they kept making the prescription was wrong the first two times!
No, we had to send back 2 times, and gave up with them as the glasses were obviously fakes. Customer service was no help at all, and insisted on charging shipping for another adjustment of the lenses.
I wouldn't never go with them again!
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1816 posts
430 upvotes
Edmonton
how long is shipping? where are the cheap glasses? i see $38 for some of them plus shipping