Tags:
None
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Geek Squad are a bunch of morons. None of them are properly trained and know nothing about computers.
Nov 14, 2007
171 posts
1 upvote
Ontario
Well as long as Best Buy pays them $10-11 an hour, they probably won`t get good solid people there...we live in a country where techs MUST get over $20 an hour! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1056 posts
111 upvotes
Mistake #1: Buying something from BB.
Mistake #2. Refer to Mistake #1.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2008
1281 posts
39 upvotes
Langley
Morphius909 wrote: Mistake #1: Buying something from BB.
Mistake #2. Refer to Mistake #1.
I would never personally buy a PSP from either Future Shop or Best Buy but couldn't the customer have just contacted Gateway to have the item serviced through them since it was still within one year of the purchase? With the amount of information out there with regards to Best Buys service I am surprised that people still purchase these extra warranties from them.
Oct 15, 2009
511 posts
211 upvotes
Winnipeg
ha my favorite was when I bought my router from FS, the salesman offered that for only another $30 they could send someone to my house to set it up for me. I just laughed and said "so I'm gonna pay $30 for the guy to plug in the router and insert the install cd?" Needless to say, he didn't say much after that.

I understand that this may have it's uses (if someone bought a tv/surround sound, etc) but to offer that for a router that has a setup guide included...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)