Looking for info re: www.21shopping.com

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2011 11:03 am
Tags:
None
Dec 20, 2009
1 posts

Looking for info re: www.21shopping.com

Hey someone told me about this site. I don't care that the products are knockoffs really just want to use it for the NFL jerseys as I don't care if they are official, just as long as they look decent on a Sunday watching the games :)

I'm more worried about the security of the site and if they are an outright scam site? I can't find any reviews on them and there's no way they are getting my credit info, but I do have a couple of prepaid visa giftcards that I'd chance if anyone knows about the site.

Appreciate any answers, i've used this site for about a year now and finally decided to register and make a post.
Thanks,
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1298 posts
1125 upvotes
I've purchased a fake Coach bag on a similar site, just for fun. Shipped from China, no problems.

Your best bet is to send them an email and judge by how they respond to you or give you information on shipping/payment whether they are professional or not.

I paid with Paypal and everything went smooth, although some of these sites accept Western Union or MoneyGram which I would advise you stay away from.
Feb 1, 2011
1 posts
america
d2thep wrote: Hey someone told me about this site. I don't care that the products are knockoffs really just want to use it for the NFL jerseys as I don't care if they are official, just as long as they look decent on a Sunday watching the games :)

I'm more worried about the security of the site and if they are an outright scam site? I can't find any reviews on them and there's no way they are getting my credit info, but I do have a couple of prepaid visa giftcards that I'd chance if anyone knows about the site.

Appreciate any answers, i've used this site for about a year now and finally decided to register and make a post.
Thanks,

hey i got a question did you end up using this site and did it work or not i have been looking at this site and im all so not so sure about buying from it i would appreciate a reply thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2578 posts
148 upvotes
shagdog wrote: hey i got a question did you end up using this site and did it work or not i have been looking at this site and im all so not so sure about buying from it i would appreciate a reply thanks

lol location, 'america'