Computers & Electronics

Bell new internet improvement home service?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2010 8:45 am
Tags:
None
Jan 11, 2010
788 posts
24 upvotes

Bell new internet improvement home service?

I got a garbled message on my answering machine from bell giving me their support number and telling me to call them. They improved my line for my convenience. So I run over and check my speed bam… :arrowd: !!! Lover then it was before.
So I call the number they didn’t answer so I left a message thy call me back. Apparently there is some new program where thy come to your house to help you improve your speed. I informed them that they just reduced it :evil: . I decided to have them come to my house to do their magic.

Anybody try this new program or is it bs?

I am very unhappy with there service it keeps going in and out as far as speed is concerned and my speed is crap it appears that now I am paying for 12mb but getting 2 .. lol It has been this way for years they keep increasing the speed on paper but in reality there have been no increases for about 7 years.

Oh yeah and they do turn it down couple times a year and if you don't check on regular bases you won't know.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2196 posts
289 upvotes
.. maybe Bell just trying to get you interested their service .. so you paid more $$ :D

I never felt on Bell's trick... even they give me free Internet ... :D

careful with Bell's deadly contract.. :idea:
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Jan 11, 2010
788 posts
24 upvotes
This is the last straw for me. What is the best way to cancel their internet service?
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
2053 posts
183 upvotes
York Region
cheapgeek wrote: This is the last straw for me. What is the best way to cancel their internet service?
If you are not on a contract, all you need is a 30 days notice to cancel.