I need the following:

unlimited incoming
unlimited outgoing
voice mail
call display

and to add on top:

no fixed term
low price

Can anyone recommend one that suits my needs?
Thread Summary

A thread summary has never been created for this thread.

Add thread summary
8 replies
Feb 1, 2010
4 posts
Oakville, Ontario
KingdomCome wrote: I need the following:

unlimited incoming
unlimited outgoing
voice mail
call display

and to add on top:

no fixed term
low price

Can anyone recommend one that suits my needs?

Primus Talkbroadband's ultimate bundle (which is what I have)... $19.95/mo. Includes what you wanted above and more. I've had it for years and have never looked back.

http://www.primustel.ca/en/residential/ ... Prices.htm
Dec 31, 1969
Acanac seems to be my number once choice, and unfortunately the Vbuzzer choice still seems like a great one.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1364 posts
81 upvotes
Not aware of too many providers offering an unlimited everything plan, but if you don't mind buying a $50 ATA, there are several that offer unlimited incoming for as low as $5/mo (all features included) with outgoing rates as low as 0.5 to 1.0 cents/min

I'm guessing that you don't NEED unlimited everything, but you're a heavy user looking to cap costs. Unfortunately, many of the "unlimited" incoming plans are actually capped. IIRC, voip.ms' is capped at 3,000 mins/month.

I'm on voip.ms for the last year, but you could also check out Callcentric, which I've read good things about.
Dec 31, 1969
Yeah I don't really need unlimited everything, but it would be nice not to be capped.

The most important thing really is the Toronto number and reliability.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1364 posts
81 upvotes
Just to be clear on the voip.ms "unlimited" incoming plan, I believe that after consuming 3K incoming minutes (that's 50 HOURS, dude!), they just start charging standard incoming rates.

There are absolutely NO caps on outgoing calls.

There are lots of people on Digital Home (Canada) forums discussing voip.ms and many of those have Toronto numbers.

BTW, voip.ms has a Toronto server, so it's likely that you'd have very good ping times and low latency.

I'm in the capital and use the TO server for Line1 and NYC server for Line2. That way I can access CAN-only and US-only toll-free numbers :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)