• Sep 9th, 2010 10:34 am
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1318 posts
371 upvotes
Montreal, QC

Dell DoD pricematching

Quick question for all you frequent Dell.ca shoppers out there

I ordered a Dell G2410H (I know it's TN but I wanted more real-estate) monitor yesterday @ $260 ($100 off regular inflated price) since I "thought" it was a decent price and have been wanted one for a while since I've seen my friends and loved it. However today I had more free time and did a search on the new RFD forum system and found that it's been as low as $220 during the DoD events.

So I'm wondering, will Dell pricematch itself since it's within 30 days or etc or should I request a return/RMA right now, lol.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
DaSnipe wrote:
So I'm wondering, will Dell pricematch itself since it's within 30 days or etc or should I request a return/RMA right now, lol.
If it's on sale for that lower price now, they may PM. If it's not, they have no obligation to PM anything. Sending it back could result in you not getting the price you did pay, and there's no guarantee it will be part of the DOD.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1318 posts
371 upvotes
Montreal, QC
It's already shipped so no option on that front, I'm happy on the price but I would love 20$-40$ plus tax back in my wallet as well.