Tags:
None
Aug 11, 2007
9 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary

IKEA return/exchange delivery fee

Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a bed and mattress from IKEA that I had deliver to my house, but I've changed my mind and would like to exchange it for a larger size. Since I can't return it personally (no vehicle), I was wondering if anyone knows how much the return/exchange delivery fee will be. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
md55 wrote: Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a bed and mattress from IKEA that I had deliver to my house, but I've changed my mind and would like to exchange it for a larger size. Since I can't return it personally (no vehicle), I was wondering if anyone knows how much the return/exchange delivery fee will be. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I'm sure someone from Ikea would know. Why not give them a call? You're welcome...glad I could help.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2321 posts
393 upvotes
North York
whoa...good luck with that
Sep 22, 2008
868 posts
90 upvotes
get a van cab n return
For sale /

scarborough/markham
Feb 22, 2007
272 posts
19 upvotes
Ethan15 wrote: whoa...good luck with that
Right - return a used mattress in this bedbug era - good luck with that! :confused:
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
3577 posts
499 upvotes
Richmond
http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_CA/customer_s ... index.html
[QUOTE]Sleep on it... for 90 days
If, for any reason, you are not happy with the comfort of your new IKEA mattress, just return it with your original receipt within 90 days and we will help you find one that suits you better. This does not apply to pillow tops (mattress pads) or box springs or any mattress returned which is found to be stained or damaged. Please note that shipping fees may apply. IKEA will not assume the transportation charges for any items returned by courier, Canada Post or otherwise unless specifically agreed upon beforehand for products purchased through IKEA Home Shopping. Please speak to a Home Shopping representative for more details. 1-866-866-IKEA.[/QUOTE]
It can be returned/exchanged.

No vehicle, or no license? www.uhaul.com $19.95 plus 49c per km for 4 hours. Return and bring the new one home, then return the uhaul van.

Either that, or the regular delivery fee if IKEA does their own deliveries. Go to the store, buy the new one, get credit for the previous one, have new one delivered (same deal as last time), have delivery driver take the old one back to the store.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2321 posts
393 upvotes
North York
peroxide8888 wrote: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_CA/customer_s ... index.html

It can be returned/exchanged.

No vehicle, or no license? www.uhaul.com $19.95 plus 49c per km for 4 hours. Return and bring the new one home, then return the uhaul van.

Either that, or the regular delivery fee if IKEA does their own deliveries. Go to the store, buy the new one, get credit for the previous one, have new one delivered (same deal as last time), have delivery driver take the old one back to the store.
If possible this would be sweet.

COSTCO mattress return policy (if bought online) is still the best out there. They'll pay the UPS shipping back to them.... no hassle ....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)