• Oct 28th, 2010 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 31, 2008
241 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver

Flyers in Vancouver?

Does anyone know how to get flyers delivered to our house? The last few months we haven't been getting flyers, I've woken up early a few days and notice all of our neighbors with one on their doorstep except mine.... :(
7 replies
Aug 26, 2010
503 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
whazup911 wrote: Does anyone know how to get flyers delivered to our house? The last few months we haven't been getting flyers, I've woken up early a few days and notice all of our neighbors with one on their doorstep except mine.... :(

I'd suggest calling your local newspaper (of the free type). There may be a reason why your address has been flagged as not getting a flyer package. Where I am, if the paper carrier gets bitten... that's a reason to flag for no-delivery.
Oct 3, 2010
79 posts
209 upvotes
jill.black
I used to get all of our flyers in our local paper and then I cancelled our subscription becasue the paper was so lack-luster in information.
My husband was crushed the first Thursday when there was no paper, and no flyers :(

I told him to google some online flyers and he came across a site that has TONNES of stores in one site and you can do a comparison type of shop...
Check it out here
Apr 21, 2010
998 posts
86 upvotes
you can get flyers on the internet ,why would you want it delivered?
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
It's a lot handier to have hardcopy of the flyers. And no, I'm not the type who treats the toilet as a personal library.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
you can sign up for the weekly eflyer ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2005
1528 posts
183 upvotes
Burnaby
whazup911 wrote: Does anyone know how to get flyers delivered to our house? The last few months we haven't been getting flyers, I've woken up early a few days and notice all of our neighbors with one on their doorstep except mine.... :(
Flyer deliveries are done by many different companies . . . there's no "Flyer Central" you can call to demand action.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)