Shopping Discussion

What is the "RFD way" to by Raptors tickets?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2010 4:06 am
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
2760 posts
228 upvotes
Canadia

What is the "RFD way" to by Raptors tickets?

Just looking for cheapest way to get in the door for the Celtics game on Sunday. Don't care about what kind of seat or if it's standing room-- just the cheapest way to get 2 tickets, including transaction fees, taxes, other fees etc.

Anyone have experience in this?

Typo in thread title I realize...
[external advertising link removed]
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2578 posts
148 upvotes
find someone selling for face value in B/S/T - there are a couple i've seen, I think.

or go on event day, and haggle with those guys who sell in front of ACC.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
1884 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary
People still go to Raptors Game? To see who? Jarrett Jack?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
2760 posts
228 upvotes
Canadia
darklord700 wrote: People still go to Raptors Game? To see who? Jarrett Jack?
:facepalm:

As I said, the game is against the Celtics

Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Shaquille O'Neal, Paul Pierce, Jermaine O'Neal

maybe you've heard of them?
[external advertising link removed]
Aug 23, 2010
990 posts
90 upvotes

our young core is actually pretty fun to watch, and have a strong cult following right now

you can order tickets for the "young'onez" section 111 from http://youngonez.com/ the seats are supposed to be discounted but i have no idea what the original prices are. the seats are decent and you get a shirt. demar, sonny, and amir occasionally run promotions where they give out autographed stuff and things like that.

you can also get up to 30% off depending on the seats/game with group buy/corporate codes that you can google for free. off the top of my head "toronto" worked for me before lol.

the cheapest i've found if buying off of classifieds, but you run the risk of getting scammed :/
Contests Won: None :mad:
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
RFDers don't watch the WNBA.

Go watch the Lakers.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2007
6903 posts
261 upvotes
Im pretty sure that Raptors tickets dont sell out. Due to this reason scalpers have tons of them that they sell below face. I have my scalper that I deal with when I need stuff... because Ive bought quite a bit from him, he gives me a sweet deal.

If you can somehow convince them that you'll come back a ton of times, then you are golden. Doesnt hurt to ask :)
[external advertising and solicitation in signature is not allowed]
Apr 12, 2009
85 posts
8 upvotes
I'm pretty sure if you tear a square of toilet paper off of the roll in your bathroom and write 'RAPTORS TICKET' on it they will accept it. Just be wary, you might get lonely being the only spectator in a large arena. The upside is since your TP ticket didn't specify the seat number, you can choose floor seats!

Have a great time at the game!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8251 posts
5752 upvotes

And they don't even have Jack anymore!