• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2010 2:31 am
Tags:
None
Feb 3, 2007
945 posts
112 upvotes

Best High Speed ISP in QUEBEC

Hey guys, im currently with Bell (hell) on a grandfathered plan which gives me unlimited for about 57$month and my line stats are 7mb down and 800k up.
I have been noticing lots of interesting offers for our neighbors in Ontario... but cant seem to find anything as interesting in Quebec.

What do you guys use in Qc for unlimited high speed?

thanks

PS: Usage: (lots of download 100-200gb depending on the month) moderate gaming (ps3 and sc2)
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 13, 2005
5148 posts
5848 upvotes
Montreal
simsin wrote: Hey guys, im currently with Bell (hell) on a grandfathered plan which gives me unlimited for about 57$month and my line stats are 7mb down and 800k up.
I have been noticing lots of interesting offers for our neighbors in Ontario... but cant seem to find anything as interesting in Quebec.

What do you guys use in Qc for unlimited high speed?

thanks

PS: Usage: (lots of download 100-200gb depending on the month) moderate gaming (ps3 and sc2)
For Quebec, the Usage Base Billing which CRTC allowed Bell to charge other wholesale ISPs will be affected in the next two months if no one able to delay it... at that time, Quebec might not have cheap unlimited bandwidth anymore... and your Bell grandfathered unlimited plan will become very valuable for $57/month ... I think Bell already send notice to raise up $5 for next year lol...
Feb 3, 2007
945 posts
112 upvotes
X360 wrote: For Quebec, the Usage Base Billing which CRTC allowed Bell to charge other wholesale ISPs will be affected in the next two months if no one able to delay it... at that time, Quebec might not have cheap unlimited bandwidth anymore... and your Bell grandfathered unlimited plan will become very valuable for $57/month ... I think Bell already send notice to raise up $5 for next year lol...

Yea thats one of the reasons that pushed me to search for a new provider stupid 5$ raise... it makes no sense what tekksavvy and acanac are offering in ontario compared to what we get here!!! :(