Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Arc'tery factory sale (Vancouver only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2011 10:26 pm
Tags:
None
15 replies
Aug 23, 2009
223 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
For those who have been to the previous Arc'teryx factory sales, what's the typical discount / size available?
Banned
Nov 5, 2008
182 posts
154 upvotes
ntan wrote: For those who have been to the previous Arc'teryx factory sales, what's the typical discount / size available?

typical discount is 30-70% off. depending on stock. They had a bunch of Gamma AR last time for $130, this time it is only $100.

For men, sizes are mostly L-XXL but will have some smaller sizes if you line up early.

Line up this time should be smaller since it is game night and the day Canucks win the Cup at home in 5.
Aug 23, 2009
223 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
bloodrush1989 wrote: typical discount is 30-70% off. depending on stock. They had a bunch of Gamma AR last time for $130, this time it is only $100.

For men, sizes are mostly L-XXL but will have some smaller sizes if you line up early.

Line up this time should be smaller since it is game night and the day Canucks win the Cup at home in 5.

Thanks!

Go Canucks Go!
Mar 26, 2009
161 posts
29 upvotes
So if I show up at 5pm am I likely to get out of there by 6:30, or is that unrealistic?
Sep 18, 2009
273 posts
201 upvotes
jgoeders wrote: So if I show up at 5pm am I likely to get out of there by 6:30, or is that unrealistic?

Based on the lineup last year, I say that would be unlikely. However, if the hockey game is able to cut down as much as half the traffic as last year and assuming you've got everything you want on a list already (i.e. no digging in the boxes, browsing) then it may be possible. All the good stuff and sizes run out pretty quick so be warned! I would go if I wasn't already set on watching the four-game sweep continue. ;)
Mar 26, 2009
161 posts
29 upvotes
snoopsterj wrote: assuming you've got everything you want on a list already
Is there some way to know what they'll be selling, aside from the 4-5 items in the ad?
snoopsterj wrote: I would go if I wasn't already set on watching the four-game sweep continue. ;)
If the sweep continues there won't be a game on Friday!
Sep 18, 2009
273 posts
201 upvotes
jgoeders wrote: If the sweep continues there won't be a game on Friday!

Hahaha my bad! I couldn't open the Outdoor Vancouver link so I just assumed it was today. Maybe I can go take a looksie then! Anybody know if they carry the Hyllus hoodies? They're nice but cost just about eight arms and three legs.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2574 posts
1890 upvotes
Oh man. Potential game night! Hopefully they get it done in four and I'll get to bag some Arc'teryx gear as well!
Mar 11, 2002
911 posts
316 upvotes
I went to the sale last fall, and got a Theta AR shell for $250 - 10% for being xl or xxl (don't remember) I got there around 3pm and was probably 50th in line? By the time the doors opened at 6pm the lineup went out to the street and down past the far driveway. (basicly the length of their entire building complex). Most people were going for the Small > Medium stuff from what I saw.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
For those who have never sized Arc'teryx many of the items have an athletic cut. So, if you normally take an XL you can probably fit into an L nicely, depending.

That's kinda why many people go for the s-m and a bit of L.

You have to be a big person or obese to take an XXL unless you like layering like mad.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
miss_swan wrote: For those who have never sized Arc'teryx many of the items have an athletic cut. So, if you normally take an XL you can probably fit into an L nicely, depending.

That's kinda why many people go for the s-m and a bit of L.

You have to be a big person or obese to take an XXL unless you like layering like mad.

Ditto. I normally take a L jacket, but my Theta is a M and I can still wear a fleece underneath.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone go tonight or know what the lineup is like? Plan to go after the hockey game since its open till midnight
Mar 26, 2009
161 posts
29 upvotes
Still a huge line. A lot of stuff is gone

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)